Trade 3 Firsts and a 3rd for a 4th Brehs - Official 2023 San Francisco 49ers Season Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CW99

All Star
Supporter
Daps
now hold on Big dikk cw needs his share of man ass and Track no matter what these gays say your ass belongs to me!
maxresdefault.jpg

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
now hold on Big dikk cw needs his share of man ass and Track no matter what these gays say your ass belongs to me!
maxresdefault.jpg

Na cuz, what you dealing with is the Bang Bang Gang

And after last season, it was nonstop from that point on.

We all in here made a collective decision that we take what we want.

If we defeat Dallas and take Track

We coming for you Nugga!!:ufdup:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
@Rekkapryde can I ask you a question Bruv?

Why haven’t these cats learned they lesson with us?

How many mofo’s have we ran through that are no longer here are on hidden status?

Even when we lose we still win? Why ain’t no one learning?

Why does Niner Gang gotta constantly make examples of people?

Hard head makes a soft ass like folks used to say

:dame:

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
But he probably knows some basic codes or keywords that we used and can give them enough insight for what they need.

It’s alarming to me…. I hated this trade from the moment we made it

He needed a wristband for a reason, same with Purdy now. Probably not much of note he can provide given that one play has 5 different variations going different ways. I wouldn't be too worried about it. Unless he can tell them the plays in real time which I seriously doubt. We'll be ok. They should be worried about the corner we signed from them because truthfully, Dallas has a pretty simplified offense.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Run at Micah with Trent.
With Diggs gone, Deebo and J Wonder's Favorite gon eat.
CMC checkdowns if Deebo and J Wonder's Favorite ain't open.

I think George will have a good game.
Our gameplan vs Arizona was so vanilla that Dallas can't even watch that game and pull anything from it. I think the Rams game was the most creative one so far. Besides they got like 6 years of Shanahan tape to pull from :heh: they know the plays. Difference is, which direction and who's the focus. I also think they've been keeping Deebo and George on a leash given their injury issues and will be on an as needed basis. This week Deebo will be a weapon and Kittle will be used for space but could be a focus because it's impossible to cover everyone. I see an offensive masterclass coming as long as the right side of the line holds up. I'm more worried about the defense than anything. We're going to have to blitz to get pressure, we did none of that against AZ and did it heavily against the Rams in the 2nd half.

CW99

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Na cuz, what you dealing with is the Bang Bang Gang

And after last season, it was nonstop from that point on.

We all in here made a collective decision that we take what we want.

If we defeat Dallas and take Track

We coming for you Nugga!!:ufdup:

oh it was bang bang gang last year. Bang! Purdy is out! Bang! Johnson is out. Byrd Gang won! Now hand the chargers fan ass to the green weenie

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Micah will likely be going against McKivitz. He was stonewalled by Trent in that playoff game but he's had mad success against McG

I think he's the type you can neutralize with chips and misdirection. I see a lot of Kittle double teams, pulls, and playaction his direction.

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think he's the type you can neutralize with chips and misdirection. I see a lot of Kittle double teams, pulls, and playaction his direction.
Kyle’s done a good job game planning against Donald so I think he’ll be up to the task here. I think the defense will be the issue if we lose.

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Heretic you know the drill

Break this down for us.

Tells us the strengths and weaknesses of this and if you see this being a problem for us or if we destroy this.

Thanks

I’m not gonna break anything down but I will say I like our chances. We’ve had to gameplan against a generational talent like Darnold many times so I trust Kyle to account for Parsons and neutralize him to some degree.

That said, I’m rooting for our team to stay healthy more than anything. If we’re healthy heading into the playoffs then we’re good to go. I haven’t seen this offense look this good ever. I started watching at the very end of Steve Young’s career and the best I ever remember was a childhood memory of him and the Garcia era. This is something else though. If our pass rush steps it up we can legit make a run

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Heretic you know the drill

Break this down for us.

Tells us the strengths and weaknesses of this and if you see this being a problem for us or if we destroy this.

Thanks

my opinion, there going to blitz like crazy like the giants did, the ints were there, they didnt catch them.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Im more interested how the D will try to cover cowboys WRs who like to go 3 WR sets a lot. Means nickel will always be on the field. I pray to God they dead that Ambry experiment.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Also....Eagles signed Roby....why didnt we kick the tires on him ?

Status
Not open for further replies.