Trade 3 Firsts and a 3rd for a 4th Brehs - Official 2023 San Francisco 49ers Season Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps

See this is why I wished we would’ve not jumped the gun with the trade and sent him to either a trash NFC team but any AFC….. hell tue Jets could’ve used him.

Cuz you know he gonna spill EVERYTHING

Y’all really think we traded for that bust to replace dak ? :laff:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Maybe, but seeing how lost he looked out there and the offense was so different when Purdy and Lance were in makes me unconcerned. Plus, their play style is so different from each other nothing Lance can do will allow him to imitate Brock. Brock is just legitimately better than him.

Maybe….. but still.

He can give the defense room some answers on to what was thinking and game planning the last 2 times we faced them and what we may have in store now.

We know he probably had a chip on his shoulder cuz he probably feels a little humiliated with the way shyt went down so even though he’s not playing for us. He would more than enjoy being part of the reason they beat us and would’ve want to walk up to Kyle and co with with a big shyt eating grin like “I DID THIS”

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
chicken-head-lachat.gif

Yall ready for purdy to eat dirt sunday night?

Glock Purdy >>>> Dak Prescott

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Maybe….. but still.

He can give the defense room some answers on to what was thinking and game planning the last 2 times we faced them and what we may have in store now.

We know he probably had a chip on his shoulder cuz he probably feels a little humiliated with the way shyt went down so even though he’s not playing for us. He would more than enjoy being part of the reason they beat us and would’ve want to walk up to Kyle and co with with a big shyt eating grin like “I DID THIS”

So basically we will only win by 14 instead of 21.

calh45

Cal
Daps

See this is why I wished we would’ve not jumped the gun with the trade and sent him to either a trash NFC team but any AFC….. hell tue Jets could’ve used him.

It's not really scheme this season. CMC just been unstoppable. They just giving him the ball.

If we can block Micah we'll mostly be alright and he's already been a bit exposed if you run the ball directly at him.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Y’all really think we traded for that bust to replace dak ? :laff:

I have friends on the Cowboys side that have reached out to me and begged me not to put verbal hands on y’all this week

***true story***

Literally on some :sadcam: “Please BD don’t do it to us!!”:whoa::damn:

But see the problem in here is I ain’t only one with hands.

@Big dikk @Mortal1 please handle this!

Our savage @Robbo UNLEASH HELL!

@TKOK. EAT!!!

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
It's not really scheme this season. CMC just been unstoppable. They just giving him the ball.

If we can block Micah we'll mostly be alright and he's already been a bit exposed if you run the ball directly at him.

Oh no doubt… I get that….. but he was in out TC….. he saw enough to provide enough information..

Dallas ain’t a SB team. But they also not a bad team, they ain’t that far behind us. If this was NY or Chicago… I wouldn’t care

Daps
I have friends on the Cowboys side that have reached out to me and begged me not to put verbal hands on y’all this week

***true story***

Literally on some :sadcam: “Please BD don’t do it to us!!”:whoa::damn:

But see the problem in here is I ain’t only one with hands.

@Big dikk @Mortal1 please handle this!

Our savage @Robbo UNLEASH HELL!

@TKOK. EAT!!!

Cowboy fans are poosy

Thats why i get a bad rep

i stand for mines

check the sig :demonic:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
But he probably knows some basic codes or keywords that we used and can give them enough insight for what they need.

It’s alarming to me…. I hated this trade from the moment we made it
Dak is still the QB. I ain't worried at all. :russ:

I take that back. Kyle might run the option all game to switch it up. Goofy ass was running the pistol in the Giants game, so I wouldn't surprised if this is his "You're play calling sucks" type of games. :scust:

Still will get the win because Dak is the QB. :mjlol:

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay

the main reason I didnt want him on the cowboys is because if he becomes good, I dont want cowboys to be good and that trade may haunt us

Im not worried about intel. kyles plays arent exactly some top secret shyt. we run similar plays but we have elite players all over the place.

Status
Not open for further replies.