Trade 3 Firsts and a 3rd for a 4th Brehs - Official 2023 San Francisco 49ers Season Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
Still think we should offer a first and a third for surtain. We have three third round comp picks we can burn one and our first since we never seem to draft well in the first anyway. If we get a ring it is definitely worth it

Daps
chicken-head-lachat.gif

Yall ready for purdy to eat dirt sunday night?

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps

See this is why I wished we would’ve not jumped the gun with the trade and sent him to either a trash NFC team but any AFC….. hell tue Jets could’ve used him.

Cuz you know he gonna spill EVERYTHING

Unless Kyle is going to use qb power with Purdy I don’t think he is going to be able to provide much. I mean Purdy and Aiyuk have the chemistry he claimed he had with Aiyuk.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Unless Kyle is going to use qb power with Purdy I don’t think he is going to be able to provide much. I mean Purdy and Aiyuk have the chemistry he claimed he had with Aiyuk.

But he probably knows some basic codes or keywords that we used and can give them enough insight for what they need.

It’s alarming to me…. I hated this trade from the moment we made it

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
But he probably knows some basic codes or keywords that we used and can give them enough insight for what they need.

It’s alarming to me…. I hated this trade from the moment we made it

Maybe, but seeing how lost he looked out there and the offense was so different when Purdy and Lance were in makes me unconcerned. Plus, their play style is so different from each other nothing Lance can do will allow him to imitate Brock. Brock is just legitimately better than him.

Status
Not open for further replies.