Trade 3 Firsts and a 3rd for a 4th Brehs - Official 2023 San Francisco 49ers Season Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
And we still should of beat them by Kyle can’t hold leads and Jimmy is going to Jimmy in crunch times during the post season

Na it’s Kyle…. All Kyle..

Jimmy was out there crippled in agony fighting through all the pain McGlinchey non blocking ass cause.

We would’ve won if that defensive bum caught that INT

Butterfingers non catching ass Goodwin would’ve caught that

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I turned it off right before the end and then check the score and see they kicked a FG????

McVay :troll: during a loss.

Same old sorry ass bum ass Rams

I demand the Ramily come in here and shake our hands like men

@YOGEBEAR09

Get yo ass in here and shake @Big dikk hand DAMMIT!!!

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Big win. The Rams are not cupcakes though and they will he a team to keep an eye on as we race for the division.

But I really am impressed with how the team played through adversity and Aiyuk showed a lot of toughness and heart. I just want Shanny to use the depth that we are lucky to have just to spell our starters. Health above everything. But hey now we can get ready for our home opener against the Giants. We need to take them seriously that was an impressive comeback vs the Cards.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Finally watched it. Kind of a gutsy win, glad we got this type of game early in the season :obama:

Interested in how the defense responds on Thursday, let's see if mobile QB continue to be our kryptonite or if Wilks can make this defense take that one final step :lupe:

@Bryan Danielson what's the status on Aiyuk? :ufdup:

Status
Not open for further replies.