Trade 3 Firsts and a 3rd for a 4th Brehs - Official 2023 San Francisco 49ers Season Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
brehs Ima need that Brock :umad: gif/still from this TV

F5sNKfobIAAhNea

Mike Wins

Superstar
Daps
You know what I am realizing Brock Purdy does a lot of small things as a QB that add up. He has an almost Spidey-sense level of pocket awareness.

Brock is a baller. And his skillset a perfect fit for this offense. Can do everything Jimmy could, but he way better off schedule and more aggressive. Only question left is can he stay healthy? But Jimmy can't do that either

Instead of talking Jimmy, Trey and Cousins let's talk how lucky we got with Brock. Looking like all the hyped draft prospects from 2021 might be busts except Lawrence. Wilson complete trash. Trey still unproven and can't stay healthy. Fields still suspect as a passer. Cac Jones a limited game manager. And we got this dude for nothing a year later. Better lucky than good sometimes

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brock is a baller. And his skillset a perfect fit for this offense. Can do everything Jimmy could, but he way better off schedule and more aggressive. Only question left is can he stay healthy? But Jimmy can't do that either

Instead of talking Jimmy, Trey and Cousins let's talk how lucky we got with Brock. Looking like all the hyped draft prospects from 2021 might be busts except Lawrence. Wilson complete trash. Trey still unproven and can't stay healthy. Fields still suspect as a passer. Cac Jones a limited game manager. And we got this dude for nothing a year later. Better lucky than good sometimes

Yeah I’ve realized 2020 was just a bad year to draft a QB. That class is the definition of mid. And we were kind of unlucky because of Covid.

Brock is a weird case though dude was so good as an underclassman in college but it seemed like he regressed his final two years. He stats were still good but eye test wise he didn’t seem as good.

During his senior year it was like he would do just enough to lose games. I remember being so frustrated with him when they played Clemson in their bowl game.

Mike Wins

Superstar
Daps
Yeah I’ve realized 2020 was just a bad year to draft a QB. That class is the definition of mid. And we were kind of unlucky because of Covid.

Brock is a weird case though dude was so good as an underclassman in college but it seemed like he regressed his final two years. He stats were still good but eye test wise he didn’t seem as good.

During his senior year it was like he would do just enough to lose games. I remember being so frustrated with him when they played Clemson in their bowl game.

Just looked and that team went 1-8 in the Big 12 last year. Can't say I watched much Iowa State football :heh: but I got a feeling they played most games when he was there with a big talent deficit.

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
If he gives us the same thing for years after years….. you gonna owe some respect….

This hate for Jimmy was always baseless and unfair.

Kyle gonna show and prove this year or get exposed.

Cuz y’all not gonna hide behind Jimmy no more and blame him for Kyles stupidity and stubbornness

I blame Kyle for that Super Bowl loss but Jimmy did miss an open sanders for a touch down after he spilt the safeties. Kyle should have never put the game in his hands but he did miss the one throw he needed to make that game

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I blame Kyle for that Super Bowl loss but Jimmy did miss an open sanders for a touch down after he spilt the safeties. Kyle should have never put the game in his hands but he did miss the one throw he needed to make that game
they missed a lot of opportunities but it essentially came down to jimmy vs mahomes and it ended as it should of

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
I will say, you can tell Purdy is still working his way back from injury his ball had more zip on it last year. This will be his first real test concerning his arm

Status
Not open for further replies.