Trade 3 Firsts and a 3rd for a 4th Brehs - Official 2023 San Francisco 49ers Season Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
its only the first game of the year, no time to panic. looking at the other qbs in your div, yea pickett gotta step it up especially if watson is the old watson
Yeah, I'm not giving up on the season yet. There was a lot of hype coming into the game and they didn't just get beat, they got their ass beat. A lot more questions after the game than before it

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
As a passer no. I'm not a Cousins fan but he is a regular season warrior... same as Jimmy :heh:

But he not a Divisional Champ nor a Conference champ.

Na….. sorry Cousins gotta fall back…. He a rich man’s Gabbert who tried to be Jimmy but can’t

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
But he not a Divisional Champ nor a Conference champ.

Na….. sorry Cousins gotta fall back…. He a rich man’s Gabbert who tried to be Jimmy but can’t

Cousins in San Francisco would be just as if not more successful than Jimmy. Jimmy in the playoffs is nothing to write home about.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
low-key Anthony Richardson looked less raw than Trey Lance....how did we draft the biggest QB project in recent memory ? :mjcry:
He actually played in college. I think Lance would be the starter this year if he hadn't got hurt last year but I also don't think he would have lasted long, I think we would be QB shopping again this Offseason if not for Purdy.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
You don’t believe that….. your heart is just poisoned with Jimmy Hate

:pachaha: I'm dead serious. Jimmy was pretty much useless in the postseason, and Kirk always put up better numbers with a worse coach and team than what we have. Cousins would probably be useless in the playoffs too but that's doesn't help my argument so I'm going by regular season production only.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Cousins in San Francisco would be just as if not more successful than Jimmy. Jimmy in the playoffs is nothing to write home about.

I disagree with this. Cousins is not built for playoff football. He completely shrinks come playoff time. I would take Brock Purdy's paper boy looking self any time any day.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
:pachaha: I'm dead serious. Jimmy was pretty much useless in the postseason, and Kirk always put up better numbers with a worse coach and team than what we have. Cousins would probably be useless in the playoffs too but that's doesn't help my argument so I'm going by regular season production only.

Y’all can talk all this put up “better numbers” talk all y’all want…

But this dude is a bunch empty stats. Again, all his accomplishments and he never accomplished more than Jimmy or even been where he’s been. He’ll never know what it feels like to be in a SB yet alone get to a conference championship game and win that

Cousin’s real comparisons is Matt Lienart

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Y’all can talk all this put up “better numbers” talk all y’all want…

But this dude is a bunch empty stats. Again, all his accomplishments and he never accomplished more than Jimmy or even been where he’s been. He’ll never know what it feels like to be in a SB yet alone get to a conference championship game and win that

Cousin’s real comparisons is Matt Lienart
The GOAT is putting in work with a better play caller. :wow:

Status
Not open for further replies.