Trade 3 Firsts and a 3rd for a 4th Brehs - Official 2023 San Francisco 49ers Season Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Eh... I'd take whatever he offers over Jimmy getting close then being useless in the playoffs.

If he gives us the same thing for years after years….. you gonna owe some respect….

This hate for Jimmy was always baseless and unfair.

Kyle gonna show and prove this year or get exposed.

Cuz y’all not gonna hide behind Jimmy no more and blame him for Kyles stupidity and stubbornness

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
We can't keep everyone breh, and we already 1 or 2 years away from cap hell anyways :pachaha:

That's why I think we freed up so much space this year, not to sign someone new but to roll over money to keep the core together, and with the cap going up, I think we'll be fine. Pay out a shyt ton in signing bonuses to keep the cap hots manageable. That can happen but only if the players buy into it.

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
I bet heyward and johnson injuries didnt help

but pickett looked like ass even with the slightest pressure
Injuries didn't help but they weren't looking good with them and I'd imagine they'll be out for next week. Pickett looked like shyt. I thought he would look better but the pre-season hype didn't translate over today. He better get it together

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
If he gives us the same thing for years after years….. you gonna owe some respect….

This hate for Jimmy was always baseless and unfair.

Kyle gonna show and prove this year or get exposed.

Cuz y’all not gonna hide behind Jimmy no more and blame him for Kyles stupidity and stubbornness

Jimmy had his moments but we couldn't rely on him. He is Kirk Cousins with a bang bus subscription.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Injuries didn't help but they weren't looking good with them and I'd imagine they'll be out for next week. Pickett looked like shyt. I thought he would look better but the pre-season hype didn't translate over today. He better get it together
its only the first game of the year, no time to panic. looking at the other qbs in your div, yea pickett gotta step it up especially if watson is the old watson

Status
Not open for further replies.