Trade 3 Firsts and a 3rd for a 4th Brehs - Official 2023 San Francisco 49ers Season Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
I don't recognize him. :heh: 1st time I've seen him to my knowledge is in this thread unless he mainly posts in Eagles threads. I don't go over there you know, since I'm Gold Gang Niner set kill em all Inc.
@CW99 just became an Eagles fan last season. Never saw this dude woofin like this before. :mjlol:

CW99

All Star
Supporter
Daps
@CW99 just became an Eagles fan last season. Never saw this dude woofin like this before. :mjlol:
never disliked the 49ers till now, all that cry baby stuff yall where on. I used to like the niners(not a fan) But Ricky Watters, Ken Norton, Tim Ratcliffe and later Brandon Llyod, Gore and Singletary as a coach i used to want those dudes on the Iggles but nah not anymore. Disrespect the game, Im hunting for my trophies

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
never disliked the 49ers till now, all that cry baby stuff yall where on. I used to like the niners(not a fan) But Ricky Watters, Ken Norton, Tim Ratcliffe and later Brandon Llyod, Gore and Singletary as a coach i used to want those dudes on the Iggles but nah not anymore. Disrespect the game, Im hunting for my trophies
I still like the Eagles. I was a Randall Cunningham fan. You probably never watched Jerome and Reggie play. The fans are wack and delusional unfortunately.

Thing is ya'll not getting any trophies. It's not apart of the plan. 1-3 Super Bowl record. Ya'll basically the East Coast Seahawks. :mjlol:

Lots of talent. But just cant seem to get it done. I'm in my mid 40s and I've seen this tv show since I was a kid. :russ:

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
I'll take Garcia, Kaep and even the Harbaugh era Alex over Jimmy G. I don't do the what ifs too much but I know they would do better than Jimmy has done in the superbowl.

I am not a fan of Kyle talking about previous Niners QBs that weren't part of his regime tho

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I'll take Garcia, Kaep and even the Harbaugh era Alex over Jimmy G. I don't do the what ifs too much but I know they would do better than Jimmy has done in the superbowl.

I am not a fan of Kyle talking about previous Niners QBs that weren't part of his regime tho

Meh….. 2 of them couldn’t even get to the Super Bowl

Jimmy got us there once and helped get us in position to get there 3 times.

Garcia had a squad with him and let’s be real the NFC was weaker

Status
Not open for further replies.