Trade 3 Firsts and a 3rd for a 4th Brehs - Official 2023 San Francisco 49ers Season Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Kyle makes the worst decisions. There is no reason to rush this dude.

I got a bad feeling this Brock shyt is Cinderella's glass slipper coming off. And to make it worse if Brock does play and doesn't play great, he'll put in Trey and call dumb ass running QB plays. Then bring in Sam Darnold on some why not shyt. :snoop:

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I got a bad feeling this Brock shyt is Cinderella's glass slipper coming off. And to make it worse if Brock does play and doesn't play great, he'll put in Trey and call dumb ass running QB plays. Then bring in Sam Darnold on some why not shyt. :snoop:

:yes:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
See my previous post. Darnold is Kyle's Kirk Cousins :mjpls:

I honestly can see this scenario. It's in the making.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Kyle gotta be saved from his own stupidity :why:
Man just make Wilks the HC. Take Kyle's playbook let the OC call the plays like he should anyway.

Niners can win the Superbowl in spite of his dumb ass decisions due to how insane the defense is now that we have a legit secondary.

But I'm seeing the Niners as the 2000 Ravens. They'll get one with this idiot and won't win anything else. Over rated big earred elf ass

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Meh….. 2 of them couldn’t even get to the Super Bowl

Jimmy got us there once and helped get us in position to get there 3 times.

Garcia had a squad with him and let’s be real the NFC was weaker

Acting like he didn't have 2 HOFers at receiver in Jerry and TO for a couple seasons. Was a Garcia fan but was kinda mediocre in the playoffs. Kaep still the best playoff performer at QB since Young. Overall Garcia was the best, though. Can't argue with 3 pro bowls.

Box Factory

hater
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Bruh I'll put you in the fukking gulag. Trying to talk about more sinister

Bout to have all your limbs looking like playoff Purdy

You have to get through atleast 10 Niner brehs before you get to me breh:mjlol:

And I got alliances with Saints and Raider brehs….. :lolbron:

I’m pretty much untouchable:umad:

You don’t have the stones or stamina to go through the gauntlet to see me:skip:

Box Factory

hater
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
You have to get through atleast 10 Niner brehs before you get to me breh:mjlol:

And I got alliances with Saints and Raider brehs….. :lolbron:

I’m pretty much untouchable:umad:

You don’t have the stones or stamina to go through the gauntlet to see me:skip:
Lol "the guys who also lose when anything matters like me :sadcam:"

Elon Musk runs the town of the team you like and my team breaks the body's of ppl you cheer for when anything matters

It's not nineteen-eighty-whatever anymore

You guys don't matter unless we're beating or insulting you

Other than that though, you guys have a super neat fanbase and seem like good ppl on an individual level. I get happy when you beat the cowboys every year.

You just aren't and won't be as good as Philly from the fans to the field :yeshrug:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Lol "the guys who also lose when anything matters like me :sadcam:"

Elon Musk runs the town of the team you like and my team breaks the body's of ppl you cheer for when anything matters

It's not nineteen-eighty-whatever anymore

You guys don't matter unless we're beating or insulting you

Other than that though, you guys have a super neat fanbase and seem like good ppl on an individual level. I get happy when you beat the cowboys every year.

You just aren't and won't be as good as Philly from the fans to the field :yeshrug:

Nicca we’ll come through and put another crack in The Liberty Bell.

Then run through and destroy all yalll hoagie and cheesesteak spots and leave y’all with nothing but wack ass Pats and Geno’s :umad: :umad: :umad: :umad: :umad:

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
I still like the Eagles. I was a Randall Cunningham fan. You probably never watched Jerome and Reggie play. The fans are wack and delusional unfortunately.

Thing is ya'll not getting any trophies. It's not apart of the plan. 1-3 Super Bowl record. Ya'll basically the East Coast Seahawks. :mjlol:

Lots of talent. But just cant seem to get it done. I'm in my mid 40s and I've seen this tv show since I was a kid. :russ:

Same here, never hated them. I like them and the Ravens mainly because they were never scared to give black QBs a chance. Of course the Niners are number 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.