Trade 3 Firsts and a 3rd for a 4th Brehs - Official 2023 San Francisco 49ers Season Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Let's take a quick look at our Fullbacks

Fullbacks

Kyle Juszczyk

Veteran Fullback the past 5 seasons. Juice is the one of the last remaining fullbacks in the league and still far and away the best overall. He can run in short yardage though he doesn't do it much. But he is an excellent blocker in space in the run or in the.pass and he can catch passes if needed. The offense runs better with him on the field point blank. He is in his 30s now so I do wonder how many more seasons he has left in him.

Performance: B+
Potential: C+
Overall: B+

Jack Coletto - Rookie FB from Oregon State. He was signed as a UDFA but it isn't really a knock against him. He has a similar physical profile to Juice and was used in a similar way in Oregon State. He didn't get a lot of snaps but he made the most of his chances. Some of have compared him to a Taysom Hill in the sense that he is a weapon. I expect him to be stashed on the practice squad as a developmental prospect this year at least. He could sneak in as a special teamer though.

Performance: C-
Potential: C+
Overall: C

Unit Analysis: As long as Kyle Juszczyk stays healthy he will be a key part of the offense that doesn't show itself in pure numbers but he understands Kyle's offense and this is why he gets paid like a mid-tier runningback as opposed to the minimum contracts most fullbacks get. Jack Coletto could be the future at the position as he would cost a fraction of what Juice makes but that is for the future. This team is a contender NOW.

Unit Grade: B+

Dat916nigga

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wonder if they gonna give any looks to Jamison as a returner. Breh was pretty good in college. Jamison prolly just made the 53 if he can return at this level

They probably will. Jamison was the backup return man before Ray-Ray got hurt, so he’s the next man up

CW99

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Niners are a way better team around. I'm the biggest Niner critique. I haven't saw a team like this since the 90's. The defense is finally elite. They struggled with a mediocre secondary mainly at Safety for years. Our new Safeties had 10 picks combined last season. That's more than the Safeties that were here for almost ten seasons before them. Not even Kyle's shyt play calling can fukk this up. Defense will be getting lots of turnovers putting the offense on a short field this year.

Eagles always have had stud teams plenty of times and can never get it done. Week 13 is a W for the Niners if healthy, but to me a chip game in SF if ya'll make it that far is a better W. Jalen going to look like Dak son.
Ban bet then! put your dikk on the table...allhomo:shaq: who ever team gets further the loser gets banned for the postseason.

:feedme: I want those Fruity Loops Jwonder

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Gotdamn Yorks and DeBartolos still can't get right :snoop:

All jokes aside…. One way or another….. I hope this doesn’t get any bigger and I hope this shyt comes to a conclusion fast. I

We don’t need to be in the middle of Owner drama with this season coming up or a possible sale of team (unless Bron and Klutch buy it…. Allegedly per coli, he knows how to put talent together and make SuperTeams):troll:

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Damn :russ:

You mustve missed the tag from earlier.

@CW99 talking reckless above….. shytted on our defense.

Please protect this house

I don't recognize him. :heh: 1st time I've seen him to my knowledge is in this thread unless he mainly posts in Eagles threads. I don't go over there you know, since I'm Gold Gang Niner set kill em all Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.