Toy R Us Releases Commercial Fully Done in AI

Htrb-nvr-blk-&-ug-as-evr

Black and not crackin’
Supporter
Daps
It still has to be entertaining though. This commercial look like they just put together a bunch of stock videos and ran it through after effects or something. I’m sure this tech will get better, but this ain’t wiping nobody out.. video freezing and shyt. If this really replaced a whole industry then I don’t know.. How about make these cinema cameras cheap so I can get one :yeshrug: :russ:
Give it one year…

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Y'all swear whatever they calling AI is some special sh*t
Smh.

Video games still look like crap.
People still hungry all across the world

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It can be both as his depictions are about the character of the person which is independent of 'race'/ethnicity.

That's why I keep saying it doesn't matter.

Randall Flagg coulda been Chinese or Mexican for all I care. Wouldn't have made him any more, or less, evil.​
And Stephen King writes Black characters with their race front and center and it's typically in a stereotypical or out right racist and ignorant way.
Asking for textually accurate adaptations would mean bringing that imagery to live action.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
And Stephen King writes Black characters with their race front and center and it's typically in a stereotypical or out right racist and ignorant way.
This is false as the stereotypically ignorant racists portrayed are normally the 'White' characters....a reflection on how he views them, not how he views Black people. What you stated says more about you than him.​
Asking for textually accurate adaptations would mean bringing that imagery to live action.
No, it wouldn't anymore than textually accurate adaptations from Clive Barker, Piers Anthony, Robert Silverberg, Isaac Asimov, etc.​

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
I will say i thought the fact toy stores were gone that kids in this generation didnt have it like us. Nice to see.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Not gon lie some of of yall sound :flabbynsick: when talking AI

Bc in this case, the shyt don’t even look real. They look like Sid from Toy Story :heh:

So this ain’t even a case of ‘omg that’s not real?!? We are doomed’. It looks like a garden variety semi-realistic but clearly animated commercial that we’ve seen done for over a decade

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
event videographers are the only one's safe, you can't ai an event recap
I live off of video production and I'm not the least bit worried about AI because of this.
People are still going to want to see and hear themselves in their own videos.
AI has it's place and I welcome it.
In a lot of cases it's saved projects for me by being a useful tool for certain b roll.
I had a client that wanted to have a scene where a soldier would step into a digital world and put on a vr headset.
I went straight to AI to get that clip made and shot the rest of the interview.