Toy R Us Releases Commercial Fully Done in AI

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
If I'm being 100% honest, that was a great commercial.

People are really late with the Toys R' Us news.

Last edited:

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:unimpressed:

I got ALL night.​

Those are movie adaptations. The way he writes black people fall into harmful stereotypes and sometimes minstrel show levels like depictions of black people. He even said he has problems writing black people as just regular people
Yes, unfortunately, I think it is probably the most justifiable of all those leveled at me. In fact, I’d extend her criticism to include my handling of black characters. Both Hallorann, the cook in The Shining, and Mother Abagail in The Stand are cardboard caricatures of super-black heroes, viewed through rose-tinted glasses of white-liberal guilt. And when I think I’m free of the charge that most male American writers depict women as either nebbishes or bytch-goddess destroyers, I create someone like Carrie—who starts out as a nebbish victim and then becomes a bytch goddess, destroying an entire town in an explosion of hormonal rage. I recognize the problems but can’t yet rectify them

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Those are movie adaptations. The way he writes black people fall into harmful stereotypes and sometimes minstrel show levels like depictions of black people.
He writes 'White' people from experience, knows they're FAR more fukked-up, and writes them as such. The adaptations are accurate....

'Harmful stereotypes' < Pure Evil.

Last edited:

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He writes 'White' people from experience, knows they're FAR more fukked-up, and writes them as such. The adaptations are accurate....

'Harmful stereotypes' < Pure Evil.

Nobody white is watching or reading his stuff and feeling like that they are being horribly represented. One bad white person doesn't overshadow all of the good whites that are also in that story. Compare that to the one or two black people in the cast all looking like they are written by a racist. Don't even get to be fully fleshed out other than being a n-word. Even in stories with no black characters he still manages to have someone utter the n-word.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: Assuming this description is true, and it is entirely AI generated with no post editing, voices, or music, what once took an entire vfx team plus voice actors to make now takes one guy and a computer.

Ad video is a huge market. Not a niche by any means.
People really don't know how "AI" works

None of this is true