Toy R Us Releases Commercial Fully Done in AI

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's Black in the 'adaptation' and no one cares....

And this is what you posted earlier
Cool. Now someone needs to make textually-accurate adaptations of a bunch of Stephen King books.

Also, I don't see what peeps are so scared of since I know MOST posters on here watched ReBoot. Now, imagine what A.I. can do with it.

A.I. version of Dragonball still gon' take 9 episodes to power-up.​

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And I stand by that.

No one cares.​
:why:
Which is it? Do you want textually accurate adaptations or you don't care? It can't be both.

I'm thinking you were asking for accurate book adaptations for books you never read. His adaptations have much better black representation than his books. Plenty of people have pointed out his problems with black characters

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
:why:
Which is it? Do you want textually accurate adaptations or you don't care? It can't be both.
It can be both as his depictions are about the character of the person which is independent of 'race'/ethnicity.

That's why I keep saying it doesn't matter.

Randall Flagg coulda been Chinese or Mexican for all I care. Wouldn't have made him any more, or less, evil.​

Htrb-nvr-blk-&-ug-as-evr

Black and not crackin’
Supporter
Daps
This is what they were on strike for last year. Writing’s on the wall tho for
Actors
Writers
Stage staff
SAG
IMG-5989.gif

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
This is what they were on strike for last year. Writing’s on the wall tho for
Actors
Writers
Stage staff
SAG
IMG-5989.gif
It still has to be entertaining though. This commercial look like they just put together a bunch of stock videos and ran it through after effects or something. I’m sure this tech will get better, but this ain’t wiping nobody out.. video freezing and shyt. If this really replaced a whole industry then I don’t know.. How about make these cinema cameras cheap so I can get one :yeshrug: :russ: