Toronto doctor loses license after having sex with her cancer patient

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
9227996-6653175-image-m-13_1548944286830.jpg

Uhh....

Yeah he is right on the other parts but she look good here.

Daps
I dont know about these new nikkas man... :smh::hhh::francis:

did everyone forget the how art of black mail, extortion, milking, bribery, skiming etc works????:aicmon::why:

AT MINIMUM i would of got from her:

A new lambo truck and if thats too extravagant than a 2018 S-class coupe instead
A condo with her as the co-signer
A joint Black Credit Card
pay all my debt
mutual funds
etc
:why::why::why::why:

HOW ON EARTH DO YOU fukk UP BEING A YOUNG PRETTY DOCTORS SIDE PIECE!

:what::why::why::why::jbhmm:

he bout to die. he don't need all that :yeshrug:

Daps
Quite the contrary. They fukk with black dudes heavily on the low they just don't want their friends knowing cause their community is gossip heavy. I know of one that's bad as fukk and fantasizes about "bbc" lol. She married though :francis:. And nah I'm not trying nor would I cross that line, plus I'm cool with her husband. Good luck to him though :francis:

how u know that man's wife fantasizes about, breh? :dwillhuh:

Shorty K

Banned
Supporter
Daps
You guys are not reading. The guy felt he was taken advantage of and a lot of people are perpetuating his very talking point.

This is literally what he said:

The man, who cannot be named, said: 'It's difficult for me to talk to anybody about it because the reality is that I'm a male so for me to say, 'Hey, I dated my oncologist,' it wouldn't be a surprise for someone to say 'Cool.' But that's not cool.

'That's not the case because I feel abused, and it's very difficult as a male to come out and say that about a female. It's usually the other way around.

He's scorned. Prolly caught feelings and bytch had to cut his silly ass off :camby:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Nah I can't fukk with this at all.

Yeah she smashed the nikka multiple times and it seemed like they clicked and all that, but shorty fukked up by dumping dude cold turkey and not even being a friend or staying within contact while he was recovering and fighting that shyt. She didn't even continue treating dude. Dude was in a life threatening vulnerable state and getting some random curry ass in those circumstances was probably a welcomed bonus, but once that shyt became a relationship he prolly was looking at her on some ride or die shyt, while she prolly wasn't looking at it like that. So I can understand how that could fukk with him mentally once she called it off. That's some abuse of power shyt for real. All good things come to an end, but nobody fighting cancer trying to hear that shyt.

but I digress.....

lose your job over gamma ray dikk brehettes :mjlol: