Toronto doctor loses license after having sex with her cancer patient

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
even a nikka with cancer getting play. What's you nikkas excuse?

:sas2:

If he didn't have cancer he never would have met her
:ufdup:
Funny she would fukk a dude with cancer then be in a relationship with a healthy dude.
:dead:
Next up on The Coli Black Incel Ken Edition:

“Cancer free brehs, how do y’all get puzzy??”

Seriously suggesting that breh got puzzy BECAUSE he got this terrible decease is true incel manifesto shyt.

No other dude getting puzzy should EVER demotivate you from getting yours.

The point @String Bell is making is: E V E N this dude in this bad position got this pretty good looking chick. Of you’re out there -not in a hospital- with so many women walking around.. how do you keep an incel/no dating/fukk it I’ll just complain attitude if you have all the opportunity in the world to improve daily on how you interact with girls.

Don’t hate on this dude. Find your own “doctor” out there.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Next up on The Coli Black Incel Ken Edition:

“Cancer free brehs, how do y’all get puzzy??”

Seriously suggesting that breh got puzzy BECAUSE he got this terrible decease is true incel manifesto shyt.

No other dude getting puzzy should EVER demotivate you from getting yours.

The point @String Bell is making is: E V E N this dude in this bad position got this pretty good looking chick. Of you’re out there -not in a hospital- with so many women walking around.. how do you keep an incel/no dating/fukk it I’ll just complain attitude if you have all the opportunity in the world to improve daily on how you interact with girls.

Don’t hate on this dude. Find your own “doctor” out there.

I diss incels on here everyday
I was making jokes as I am one to do.

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
youtube comment:

That guy got to be the most ungrateful c*nt of the universe. you got a hot chic treating your cancer, while giving you blowjobs and she lets you bust all kinds of nuts in her. She lets you go deep inside of her sugarwalls and leave your nuts hangin' and this is how you repay her? maybe god gave you the cancer because you were an ungrateful c*nt.

lol I agree

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Is she Indian? If so IDK why nikkas are getting hype, I don't think they like brehs like that. I've seen Black Men with damn near every type of woman but never with an Indian broad...

Their previous gen (parents) don't.

Moody

Faroole ii geeya
Daps
Reppin
Puntland
I dont know about these new nikkas man... :smh::hhh::francis:

did everyone forget the how art of black mail, extortion, milking, bribery, skiming etc works????:aicmon::why:

AT MINIMUM i would of got from her:

A new lambo truck and if thats too extravagant than a 2018 S-class coupe instead
A condo with her as the co-signer
A joint Black Credit Card
pay all my debt
mutual funds
etc
:why::why::why::why:

HOW ON EARTH DO YOU fukk UP BEING A YOUNG PRETTY DOCTORS SIDE PIECE!

:what::why::why::why::jbhmm:

Doctors don't make nearly that much my guy. Ask for a brand new accord and call it a day.

They loaded but take decades to become established millionaires.