Toronto doctor loses license after having sex with her cancer patient

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
She spent more than 8 intense years of medical school + residency and hundreds of thousands of dollars in loans I assume just to lose her license over dikk. :snoop:

This is a complete L for rest of her life. Might as well go IG thotting because this incident can easily be traced for future employers.

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
nikkas are so fukking childish and short term thinking :snoop:

Dude has a fukking life threatening diagnosis of cancer and probably hundreds of thousands in hospital bills and y’all dry dikk nikkas in here like “well shyt he got some p*ssy”

nikka who cares about p*ssy when you can’t think straight and can sue the bytch

She absolutely took advantage of him and even then at least think about the lawsuit he can file cuz if this was a man trust he would have owe a lot more then just getting fired and losing his license

And I would say the same if a man did this

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
nikkas are so fukking childish and short term thinking :snoop:

Dude has a fukking life threatening diagnosis of cancer and probably hundreds of thousands in hospital bills and y’all dry dikk nikkas in here like “well shyt he got some p*ssy”

nikka who cares about p*ssy when you can’t think straight and can sue the bytch

She absolutely took advantage of him and even then at least think about the lawsuit he can file cuz if this was a man trust he would have owe a lot more then just getting fired and losing his license

And I would say the same if a man did this

It was a mutually beneficial relationship, she shot up his IV, he shot her club up...

Win/Win

King Kai

Supporter
Daps
this nikka sounds like a bytch

tenor.gif

broller

Veteran
Daps

Wow :wow:

He wrote doctor's notes to make her come up off that p*ssy

"
Ms A wanted to leave early, but Kayilasanthan agreed he could provide a medical note excusing her from her exams.

She got a medical note from Kayilasanthan on that Monday that said "because of illness or injury she would be unable to write her exams."

After texting during the week, Ms. A testified, Kayilasanthan picked her up in and drove her to a hotel. The college documents state she drank, smoked weed and "got intimate" with the physician"

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
You'd be surprised. :hubie: Nurses, too.
:childplease: i knew about the nurses, I just didnt think the doctors got down like that.....

I mean I know doctors be smashing the nurses, but the patients.....

I mean guess, I can kinda see how it happens...

But we talking about women doctors getting smashed on the regular too?

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Is he not an adult? I guess it must be some doctor oath to not be in a relationship with a patient. I'm certain they require the patient to change doctors if a doctor fell in love with their patient

Seems dumb

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Brother, with all due respect that sounds like victim blaming.

Nah he sounds bitter over the relationship ending and being a spiteful little bytch when he clearly probably enjoyed what they did. He's a grown man who could have said no if he wasn't interested

fukk out of here with this Terry Crews p*ssy shyt