Toronto doctor loses license after having sex with her cancer patient

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Nah I can't fukk with this at all.

Yeah she smashed the nikka multiple times and it seemed like they clicked and all that, but shorty fukked up by dumping dude cold turkey and not even being a friend or staying within contact while he was recovering and fighting that shyt. She didn't even continue treating dude. Dude was in a life threatening vulnerable state and getting some random curry ass in those circumstances was probably a welcomed bonus, but once that shyt became a relationship he prolly was looking at her on some ride or die shyt, while she prolly wasn't looking at it like that. So I can understand how that could fukk with him mentally once she called it off. That's some abuse of power shyt for real. All good things come to an end, but nobody fighting cancer trying to hear that shyt.

but I digress.....

lose your job over gamma ray dikk brehettes :mjlol:
Pretty much. Losing her license is justice enough. She's a shytty person.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This bytchass mark said she took advantage of him, abused him. :gucci:she made the clown text back after leaving the hospital? For months? What type of shyt is this? Why did the board take this seriously.

He mad cuz she bushed him
True.
equality brehs:yeshrug: I dont feel bad for her, had that been a guy he'd be facing football numbers for rape

NeilCartwright

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
:damn::damn::damn::banderas::noah::noah::ahh::cape:

9227996-6653175-image-m-13_1548944286830.jpg

0125_na_licence_revoked.jpg
Shyt is wack. How you gonna knowingly Fck your own doctor, then cry foul when the relationship ends.

For gods sake Nikka, you have cancer:snoop:enjoy the ride and call it a day once it ends

Daps
Daps
Is she Indian? If so IDK why nikkas are getting hype, I don't think they like brehs like that. I've seen Black Men with damn near every type of woman but never with an Indian broad...

I'm renting to a brother with an Indian/Pakistani girlfriend and I'm in country ass NC.

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
Regardless of the her situation, you hear of these stories too much. :russ:

Spending years and struggling to be a doctor and start a long and secure career only to fukk it up for p*ssy or dikk. :wow:

People really just wanna fukk, damn all the consequences. :manny: