Toronto doctor loses license after having sex with her cancer patient

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This bytchass mark said she took advantage of him, abused him. :gucci:she made the clown text back after leaving the hospital? For months? What type of shyt is this? Why did the board take this seriously.

He mad cuz she bushed him

Yeah but I think doctors are not allowed to have sexual relationships with there patients. Lol
He prob had proof of it.

Daps
Did she heal him though?

bytch is sexy as FUUUUUUUCK!!!!

What's sexy about her? :mjpls:

Is she Indian? If so IDK why nikkas are getting hype, I don't think they like brehs like that. I've seen Black Men with damn near every type of woman but never with an Indian broad...

Kamala Harris' father? :troll:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Is she Indian? If so IDK why nikkas are getting hype, I don't think they like brehs like that. I've seen Black Men with damn near every type of woman but never with an Indian broad...
Quite the contrary. They fukk with black dudes heavily on the low they just don't want their friends knowing cause their community is gossip heavy. I know of one that's bad as fukk and fantasizes about "bbc" lol. She married though :francis:. And nah I'm not trying nor would I cross that line, plus I'm cool with her husband. Good luck to him though :francis:

Daps
You guys are not reading. The guy felt he was taken advantage of and a lot of people are perpetuating his very talking point.

This is literally what he said:

The man, who cannot be named, said: 'It's difficult for me to talk to anybody about it because the reality is that I'm a male so for me to say, 'Hey, I dated my oncologist,' it wouldn't be a surprise for someone to say 'Cool.' But that's not cool.

'That's not the case because I feel abused, and it's very difficult as a male to come out and say that about a female. It's usually the other way around.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You guys are not reading. The guy felt he was taken advantage of and a lot of people are perpetuating his very talking point.

The man, who cannot be named, said: 'It's difficult for me to talk to anybody about it because the reality is that I'm a male so for me to say, 'Hey, I dated my oncologist,' it wouldn't be a surprise for someone to say 'Cool.' But that's not cool.

'That's not the case because I feel abused, and it's very difficult as a male to come out and say that about a female. It's usually the other way around.

Naw reading between the lines he was mad the relationship ended. But she was wrong for having a relationship with a patient especially one with cancer and should have been fired. I don't think she should lose her license though.

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Quite the contrary. They fukk with black dudes heavily on the low they just don't want their friends knowing cause their community is gossip heavy. I know of one that's bad as fukk and fantasizes about "bbc" lol. She married though :francis:. And nah I'm not trying nor would I cross that line, plus I'm cool with her husband. Good luck to him though :francis:

Yeah Indian women do mess with black guys a lot but in regards of marriage and taking you home that’s a whole different thing