Toronto doctor loses license after having sex with her cancer patient

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
I don't see nothing wrong. It's not like the man was mentally decapitated or he was taken advantaged of.

For all we know, she probably did it to make him feel happy and take the stress off then they fell for each other.

But she dumb as hell. I'm sure it wasn't worth losing her license she spent years earning

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
Is she Indian? If so IDK why nikkas are getting hype, I don't think they like brehs like that. I've seen Black Men with damn near every type of woman but never with an Indian broad...
My ex a paki, not the same but close

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Is she Indian? If so IDK why nikkas are getting hype, I don't think they like brehs like that. I've seen Black Men with damn near every type of woman but never with an Indian broad...

IVE fukkED 3 INDIAN BROADS
AND BEEN OUT WITH A FEW I DIDNT fukk.

ONE CHICK HOPPED IN MY CAR
SMELLING LIKE CURRY AND MUSTY.
I ENDED THAT DATE EARLY.

THEY GO FOR BREAUGHS
JUST LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE
AND THAT MELANIN CONNECTION MAKES EM MORE ACCESSIBLE.
YOU JUST GOTTA SHOOT YOUR SHOT.
:devil:
:evil:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I don't see nothing wrong. It's not like the man was mentally decapitated or he was taken advantaged of.

For all we know, she probably did it to make him feel happy and take the stress off then they fell for each other.

But she dumb as hell. I'm sure it wasn't worth losing her license she spent years earning

It’s always been frown on for patient/dr relations and lawyer/client relations it’s a moral code you are expected to abide by