Torch (CCC) Explains Why It Doesn't Matter If Rick Ross Was A C.O

ItalianoCAC

Spaghetti Slurping WOP
Daps
Reppin
South Philly...all day everyday!
I miss the hip hop I grew up with.

The hip hop I grew up with would have never accepted a man kissing, leopard women pants wearing fakkits like Lil Wayne.

They DAMN sure wouldn't have accepted no cop like Rick Ross.

I can't even believe some of yall listen to this dude. The music is MAD corny...and the fact that he's been exposed and clearly frauding in his lyrics make it even cornier, and its impossible to take this guy serious.

Keeping it real...how do you take someone serious about being a big time cocaine dealer when not too long ago, less than a generation ago, you were locking dudes in at lights out?

:pacspit: @ ross frauding ass.

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
I think it's cute some of yall really think your favorite rappers were really doing all the shyt they were talking about. Wouldn't Biggie have like 40 bodies by the end of his career if you really believed those lyrics were fact? Ever heard of hyperbole? Exaggeration? You think a nikka had to go out and catch every single body they rhymed about?:duck: It's only entertainment!:huhldup:

ItalianoCAC

Spaghetti Slurping WOP
Daps
Reppin
I think it's cute some of yall really think your favorite rappers were really doing all the shyt they were talking about. Wouldn't Biggie have like 40 bodies by the end of his career if you really believed those lyrics were fact? Ever heard of hyperbole? Exaggeration? You think a nikka had to go out and catch every single body they rhymed about?:duck: It's only entertainment!:huhldup:

Biggie was never a cop though :manny:

Hussein Fonzarelli

The Whitey Corp.
Daps

Thank you, that's it. Lock thread, ban the stuck up c*nts hangin on "real hip-hop" and "legit rapper credentials" bullshyt and lets enjoy the music

Dear lord WHO CARES...and who cares about "your hip-hop when you were young"

nikka....................... :what:

fukk YOUR LIFE

ItalianoCAC

Spaghetti Slurping WOP
Daps
Reppin
Thank you, that's it. Lock thread, ban the stuck up c*nts hangin on "real hip-hop" and "legit rapper credentials" bullshyt and lets enjoy the music

fukk YOUR LIFE

:umad: because some people would prefer to not listen to a cop rap :russ:

:umad:

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
Biggie was never a cop though :manny:

A lot of yall might not like this, but I feel like exaggeration and hyperbole has always been engraved in hip hop since the very beginning. Maybe 1% of rappers tell stories 100% exactly how it happen or rap 100% about their lives. A lot of songs are based on events that could have possibly happened, but obviously they get altered to rhyme, make an entertaining, and compelling song. When a rapper wants to right a story are they supposed to go out and reenact it or something? Are they supposed to carry diaries and record everything they do? What do yall want from these dudes?

Millz

The Art of Disrespecting
Daps
Reppin
Amsterdam
Wait wait wait. nikkas in the hood never had the opportunity to talk about how a gangsta rapper was faking the funk as much back in the days. You had people like jungle brothers and de la soul who played there part. U telling me when dre got exposed for dressing with his disco team, people in the hood wasn't clowning on him? U telling me people in the hood don't clown Wayne from wearing skinny jeans and looking gay? U telling me people in the hood ain't saying Ross only mistake was not admitting he was a c.o.? I ain't got to prove I'm from the hood and go back and forth but if people like mysonne and Curtis and bunch of others have commented on all the stuff we talk about, the shyt is being discussed in the hood. Don't know what hood u come from where ya don't ever talk about how lil wayne better kill that killa rap talk the way he dress and the things he do but it must b a hood of where people like Wayne and lupe skateboard and kiss there pappy in the mouth along with the rest of the people that sapped u from making that stupid ass statement.

My thoughts exactly when i read that shyt; i was just too laazy to type a paragraph. Jmspro and his boys prolly discuss recepies:cook: and stuff when they're at the barbershop and shyt.

Millz

The Art of Disrespecting
Daps
Reppin
Amsterdam
Don't know if any of you really been a hood or not...I have and I've attempted to discuss such things we discuss here with hood nikkas...

They don't give 2 FUKKS about that shyt yall be stressing!

I brought up the..........................

Wait a minute when I say in the hood, I'm choppin it up with dope nikkas and shooters, etc. People who have done or duckin time. Not that shyt yall call the hood just cos nikkas tatted up or claim they thuggin. I'm talkin bout nikkas who put in actual work!!!!

....I brought up the Ross CO shyt and the Wayne kissing shyt. The response: nikkas laugh at Ross and :yeshrug:. They say they don't understand or really believe the Wayne shyt and :yeshrug:.

nikkas on the net the only nikkas stressing this shyt...

The nikkas on here stressing this are exposing themselves as the type nikkas who try to hard. Real nikkas ain't worrying bout another nikkas play room like that.

Real spit, a real nikka wish he could've been in a position to be a CO cos it's hard out here in these streets and a real nikka wish he could provide for his family like that.

:heh:The phukk you goin around surveying nukkaz for

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Don't know if any of you really been a hood or not...I have and I've attempted to discuss such things we discuss here with hood nikkas...

Wait a minute when I say in the hood, I'm choppin it up with dope nikkas and shooters, etc. People who have done or duckin time. Not that shyt yall call the hood just cos nikkas tatted up or claim they thuggin. I'm talkin bout nikkas who put in actual work!!!!

....I brought up the Ross CO shyt and the Wayne kissing shyt. The response: nikkas laugh at Ross and :yeshrug:. They say they don't understand or really believe the Wayne shyt and :yeshrug:.

nikkas on the net the only nikkas stressing this shyt...

The nikkas on here stressing this are exposing themselves as the type nikkas who try to hard. Real nikkas ain't worrying bout another nikkas play room like that.

Real spit, a real nikka wish he could've been in a position to be a CO cos it's hard out here in these streets and a real nikka wish he could provide for his family like that.

59495_o.gif

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk

fukk YOUR LIFE
Ay bruh

I listen to Ross

But its pretty funky how he handled that CO shyt

If Ross was just a rapping ass nikka on some De La Soul shyt it wouldnt even have been an issue... but this nikka was rappin about Noriega owin him favors, meanwhile he was a CO. Then when pressed about it he lied. Clearly its more than entertainment to Ross

Representar

All Star
Daps

:duck:
stfu5nh1.gif