Torch (CCC) Explains Why It Doesn't Matter If Rick Ross Was A C.O

REXDALE

Rookie
Daps
Man straight up F**k Ross. That nikkas TRash same repetitive beats,flow,dropping a name or 2 every other song.
Poof David Coperfield Foolisness.:trash:

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think his only mistake was lying. If he had as much heart to b that real, he would have not gave a fukk and said "yea, and what?" I think he a hustling ass motha fukka like jay-sand get money and made good connections on the come up that helped him gain his confidence as a real street dude. That's about it.

With that said, the dude is doing his thing and I think he top 3 in the game. I rather rock with Ross and that c.o. shyt any day than lil Wayne and his weirdo rhyme tactics and skinny jeans kissing baby in the lips cuz that's his pappy.

jmspro

Banned
Daps
I can tell 99% of folks on here don't have a clue of what they talkin about when it come to hood shyt. Growing up nobody gave a damn about some rapper background or personal life, if the shyt bumped, it was being played. Nobody around our way even thought to discuss shyt like this bcuz all rap was the same to us. We didnt know any them mufukkaz and dint try to either. Music was music, if it bumped it was getting play. You could walk through my old neighborhood right now and ask anybody what they think about Ross being a CO and i promise u most dudes aint gonna know what the hell u talkin about.

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
I'd rather rock with Ross and that c.o. shyt any day than lil Wayne and his weirdo rhyme tactics and skinny jeans kissing baby in the lips cuz that's his pappy.

...the fact that these are even deemed to be two of the most viable options is why rap lost. :wow:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Really cuz, you gonna act like you don't follow what he said.. You're just an illogical hater.

Torch didn't speak on Ross' lying he said so what he was C.O. what that got to do with selling drugs or anything else. Like he said he used to ride a bike, that mean he can't drive a car?
Nothin wrong w/movin up from a bike to a car, something wrong w/being in a picture on a bike in a helmet and all that shyt and denying it, getting people to vouch for you having been "driving since 12" etc etc

I dont care about the CO shyt, but Fredereich is right, the way Ross played out the whole CO shyt was stupid as hell and its clear hes ashamed of it

If he was smart, he would have embraced it on some Alonzo shyt, but what can u expect from a nikka who ate himself into a crab meat seizure

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Nothin wrong w/movin up from a bike to a car, something wrong w/being in a picture on a bike in a helmet and all that shyt and denying it, getting people to vouch for you having been "driving since 12" etc etc

I dont care about the CO shyt, but Fredereich is right, the way Ross played out the whole CO shyt was stupid as hell and its clear hes ashamed of it

If he was smart, he would have embraced it on some Alonzo shyt, but what can u expect from a nikka who ate himself into a crab meat seizure

Finally a voice of reason.

Fred.

10:31

Superstar
Daps
Damn... that nikka was pointing at Fred :laugh:

Cracker, you get one nikka to co-sign you and you talking about thank you a voice of reason. nikka shut the fukk up

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Damn... that nikka was pointing at Fred :laugh:

Cracker, you get one nikka to co-sign you and you talking about thank you a voice of reason. nikka shut the fukk up

:wtf: at calling me a cracker. You obviously don't know the history of that word. Then again you stan a CO that pretends to be a drug kingpin, so this isn't really surprising.

Fred.

10:31

Superstar
Daps
:wtf: at calling me a cracker. You obviously don't know the history of that word. Then again you stan a CO that pretends to be a drug kingpin, so this isn't really surprising.

Fred.

:snoop:

you on The Coli serious as shyt.. Suck my black dikk white boy

Go back to the Slim Shady LP

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
It was never filmed
Therefore never seen
It was never him
That's what these haters scream

:mjpls:

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh so we gon act like them singles ain't floppin straight to hell and that his album still droppin end of the month:laff:....nah bruh the streets finally caught on.
Come on breh His singles flopping got nothing to do with the streets finally catching on about the c.o shyt.
It's just that he hasn't been able to make a banger.

Nefflum nigga

Bred from insolence
Daps
Reppin
St.louis
The n1gga shouldntve lied...that the only thing that looked bad

Was he a c.o. In jail or an actual prison?

If he was a cool co, aint no problem. But if he was one of them sh1t talkin co's, strong armin n1ggaz outta phone privilages and tellin on n1ggaz thats loud he's a hoe ass n1gga