Torch (CCC) Explains Why It Doesn't Matter If Rick Ross Was A C.O

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Right, but you have to understand that nowadays hip-hop, kids these days don't give a f*ck about it anymore unlike back then in 90s. If Rick Ross got exposed being a C.O in 90's, his career will be end especially in 90s rappers hate the damn cop.

I'm telling you that if Jay-Z and Kayne West got caught for making out and those career wouldn't be ended because the fans don't give a sh!t....Lil' Wayne abd Baby just proved the point.
AND THAT IS WHY HIP HOP IS DYING FOR REAL......WE NO LONGER HAVE CONTROL OF OUR MUSIC WHEN THE HUSTLERS LOVE THE CORRECTION OFFICER.....NO STANDARDS NO RULES NO WORK PUT IN NEEDED...JUST COME ON IN MAKE UP A CHARACTER AND SHINE LOL... THERE IS STILL GREAT MUSIC AROUND BUT NOW YOU HAVE TO FIND IT SMH

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wait wait wait. nikkas in the hood never had the opportunity to talk about how a gangsta rapper was faking the funk as much back in the days. You had people like jungle brothers and de la soul who played there part. U telling me when dre got exposed for dressing with his disco team, people in the hood wasn't clowning on him? U telling me people in the hood don't clown Wayne from wearing skinny jeans and looking gay? U telling me people in the hood ain't saying Ross only mistake was not admitting he was a c.o.? I ain't got to prove I'm from the hood and go back and forth but if people like mysonne and Curtis and bunch of others have commented on all the stuff we talk about, the shyt is being discussed in the hood. Don't know what hood u come from where ya don't ever talk about how lil wayne better kill that killa rap talk the way he dress and the things he do but it must b a hood of where people like Wayne and lupe skateboard and kiss there pappy in the mouth along with the rest of the people that sapped u from making that stupid ass statement.

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wait wait wait. nikkas in the hood never had the opportunity to talk about how a gangsta rapper was faking the funk as much back in the days. You had people like jungle brothers and de la soul who played there part. U telling me when dre got exposed for dressing with his disco team, people in the hood wasn't clowning on him? U telling me people in the hood don't clown Wayne from wearing skinny jeans and looking gay? U telling me people in the hood ain't saying Ross only mistake was not admitting he was a c.o.? I ain't got to prove I'm from the hood and go back and forth but if people like mysonne and Curtis and bunch of others have commented on all the stuff we talk about, the shyt is being discussed in the hood. Don't know what hood u come from where ya don't ever talk about how lil wayne better kill that killa rap talk the way he dress and the things he do but it must b a hood of where people like Wayne and lupe skateboard and kiss there pappy in the mouth along with the rest of the people that sapped u from making that stupid ass statement.

You didn't say nothing

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol. I was replying to duke on the last page that said 99 percent (couldn't find the damn percent sign on iPad) of us ain't really from the hood cuz people from the hood don't talk about what rappers personal lives r about which let's me know he don't know what he talking about.

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Don't know if any of you really been a hood or not...I have and I've attempted to discuss such things we discuss here with hood nikkas...

They don't give 2 FUKKS about that shyt yall be stressing!

I brought up the..........................

Wait a minute when I say in the hood, I'm choppin it up with dope nikkas and shooters, etc. People who have done or duckin time. Not that shyt yall call the hood just cos nikkas tatted up or claim they thuggin. I'm talkin bout nikkas who put in actual work!!!!

....I brought up the Ross CO shyt and the Wayne kissing shyt. The response: nikkas laugh at Ross and :yeshrug:. They say they don't understand or really believe the Wayne shyt and :yeshrug:.

nikkas on the net the only nikkas stressing this shyt...

The nikkas on here stressing this are exposing themselves as the type nikkas who try to hard. Real nikkas ain't worrying bout another nikkas play room like that.

Real spit, a real nikka wish he could've been in a position to be a CO cos it's hard out here in these streets and a real nikka wish he could provide for his family like that.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Don't know if any of you really been a hood or not...I have and I've attempted to discuss such things we discuss here with hood nikkas...

Wait a minute when I say in the hood, I'm choppin it up with dope nikkas and shooters, etc. People who have done or duckin time. Not that shyt yall call the hood just cos nikkas tatted up or claim they thuggin. I'm talkin bout nikkas who put in actual work!!!!

....I brought up the Ross CO shyt and the Wayne kissing shyt. The response: nikkas laugh at Ross and :yeshrug:. They say they don't understand or really believe the Wayne shyt and :yeshrug:.

The nikkas on here stressing this are exposing themselves as the type nikkas who try to hard. Real nikkas ain't worrying bout another nikkas play room like that.

Real spit, a real nikka wish he could've been in a position to be a CO cos it's hard out here in these streets and a real nikka wish he could provide for his family like that.

nikka if u don't cut that shyt out:childplease: lol...talkin bout people tryin too hard then claim everybody in the roped off part of the hood u in and deal with is killerz and dopeboys and that's all u congregate with:laff:...we on a hiphop message board where we stress about irrelevant topics nobody gives a shyt about all year round on this shyt...irrelevant topics from 20 years ago...most people are casual listeners and have no interest in talkin about music which is why we come here.

Music rarely comes up in the real world unless sumbody beefin or goin to jail...but when Ross does the C.O shyt comes up with Ross,sum nikkas still think the pics wuz photoshopped to tell u how out the loop nikkas are...all that matters is that the c.o shyt is on the back of nikkas minds...as a nikka who know better I'm not gon let it slide.

Nefflum nigga

Bred from insolence
Daps
Reppin
St.louis

Puss ass N1gga quit lyin

Lol @ shooters,etc

eastside313

Superstar
Daps

Last edited by a moderator:

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Right, but you have to understand that nowadays hip-hop, kids these days don't give a f*ck about it anymore unlike back then in 90s. If Rick Ross got exposed being a C.O in 90's, his career will be end especially in 90s rappers hate the damn cop.

I'm telling you that if Jay-Z and Kayne West got caught for making out and those career wouldn't be ended because the fans don't give a sh!t....Lil' Wayne abd Baby just proved the point.

Like when nikkas saw Dr. Dre in lipstick doing the electro thing and all that and a few years later was the biggest rapper in the game cause he rolled with some real nikkas and dropped the best music.

I think I understand what Nas said when hiphop dies, the culture died, the entertainment part is still very alive. But the culture started bleeding after the 80s.
And even though rappers like Dre was a great gangster rapper he made other cats like Nas feel comfortable making gangster music which lead to the next and the next and all of a sudden cats stopped caring. It was also in the 90s when nikkas started allowing ghostwriting and all types of shyt that is acceptable in todays hiphop. This is nothing new or sudden, it's been building for a while.

aRoMaN21

over 14 years in the shade...
Daps
I wonder if it matters to the niqqas he was giving cavity searches to?
Only time Ive seen or even heard of a inmate being cool with a CO is if hes plotting on that sucka.

or an inmate is cool bc the c.o. is dirty and getting him/her things. no plotting, just pure using btwn the two.
idk which c.o. ross was though.

ross was how old when he became a c.o.??

how does a guy go from being an athlete in HS and then get a scholarship in college with no tattoos, to a C.O. proud enough to take pics at graduation, to then making mixtapes....and then getting ink between your eyes and hands like a person who dont give a fukk bout their role in society.
its like oprah doing the color purple and then a year later hitting the strip clubs to make a name for herself. :usure:

ross is eating off all you fools. :pachaha:

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lmao@ going to shooters and dope dealers and going "soooooo, I want to discuss about Ross and lil Wayne" they trying to get money. They don't b knowing shyt from when the new nas album coming out to what song is new by whatever rapper. I'm talking being in the hood period having discussions with dudes that "love" hip hop and have had discussions about who's the best mc biggie jay-z or nas. U must look at YouTube to think the hood is surrounded by a bunch of murderers and drug dealers. I'm from new York. Only broke desperate dudes still try to sling crack on the corner now. Outta town cats know what I'm talking about.

Anyways, u sound stupid and take a minute off movies and YouTube and world star for speaking the dumb shyt.