Torch (CCC) Explains Why It Doesn't Matter If Rick Ross Was A C.O

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I can guarantee you there's way more people butthurt by Ross' career than this quote. It's 2012 and net nerds are still on that CO shyt...meanwhile the rest of the world is bumping his shyt without a care. :umad:

Oh so we gon act like them singles ain't floppin straight to hell and that his album still droppin end of the month:laff:....nah bruh the streets finally caught on.

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh so we gon act like them singles ain't floppin straight to hell and that his album still droppin end of the month:laff:....nah bruh the streets finally caught on.

Yeah because the streets really buy singles off itunes and shyt.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I can guarantee you there's way more people butthurt by Ross' career than this quote. It's 2012 and net nerds are still on that CO shyt...meanwhile the rest of the world is bumping his shyt without a care. :umad:

So what you're saying is Torch is a net nerd, because he's the one still talking about it in 2012. I just asked a simple question.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
He's talking about you Fredrick :jawalrus:

That makes no sense. They interviewed Torch, he basically started talking about the shyt completely unprovoked. If it's such a non-factor, why did he do that?

Actually nevermind. The first question got enough people upset.

Fred.

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That makes no sense. They interviewed Torch, he basically started talking about the shyt completely unprovoked. If it's such a non-factor, why did he do that?

Actually nevermind. The first question got enough people upset.

Fred.

They asked him about the Rick Ross hate. What is the biggest comment from Rick Ross' haters? He's fake, he was a C.O. .

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I didn't watch but I thought Rick Ross was a CO because he snuck hash into jail or somethin like that

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn

:dwillhuh: People brought up that CO stuff in 08...and people have been consistently bumping his music since then. Why would it take the streets YEARS to catch on the CO shyt? Also, like dude mentioned, ever since when have the streets bought music? :laff:

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
So what you're saying is Torch is a net nerd, because he's the one still talking about it in 2012. I just asked a simple question.

Fred.

Nice deflection. You know what I meant.

They asked him about the Rick Ross hate. What is the biggest comment from Rick Ross' haters? He's fake, he was a C.O. .

Hussein Fonzarelli

The Whitey Corp.
Daps
watched the videol........................his logic is, well, straight trash.

the obama example made me cringe, i went hidin under my table, felt such shame just being subjected to that shyt i cant even describe it

Hussein Fonzarelli

The Whitey Corp.
Daps
as far as I remember him, back when Ross actually promoted CCC (Nikbag did a good video on this subject), he was decent

He dropped dope shyt on Yams

But....Gunplay was always >>>>

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
watched the videol........................his logic is, well, straight trash.

the obama example made me cringe, i went hidin under my table, felt such shame just being subjected to that shyt i cant even describe it

He's right to an extent. He would be a murderer and people would probably rush to have him removed from history. Nobody was born thuggin. Nobody is thuggin 24/7 365. To say a nikka ain't real because of that is assbackwards.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
He's right to an extent. He would be a murderer and people would probably rush to have him removed from history. Nobody was born thuggin. Nobody is thuggin 24/7 365. To say a nikka ain't real because of that is assbackwards.

What he said made 0 sense.

Obama got Bin Laden and all his people murked, then bragged about it on live TV. Ross lied about being a CO. The two are not the same.

Fred.

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What he said made 0 sense.

Obama got Bin Laden and all his people murked, then bragged about it on live TV. Ross lied about being a CO. The two are not the same.

Fred.

Really cuz, you gonna act like you don't follow what he said.. You're just an illogical hater.

Torch didn't speak on Ross' lying he said so what he was C.O. what that got to do with selling drugs or anything else. Like he said he used to ride a bike, that mean he can't drive a car?