Top Streamer Kai Cenat Causing Mayhem in Union Square Park

jay83

Superstar
Daps
I'm sayin'

Anyone up in those Kai Cenat, Adin Ross, Andrew Tate, etc. Twitch streams are probably surrounding themselves with a bunch of 14 year olds :mjlol:

Grown ass adults ain't watching those things at 11:30AM on a weekday - they too busy working.

I’ve always wondered this. Abba is like late 30s and he rolls with those streamers. Andrew Tate is like 35 hanging with 20 year olds. Grown men usually prefer being with other grown men company unless it’s strictly business. Maybe it’s that.

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
The most revealing thing about this whole thing is that these streamers like Kai and Feenum are fukking mega stars man.

I know they’re big time on the internet but when you see shyt like this it really puts in perspective how influential and powerful these young nikkas are.

And best believe these dudes are getting bytches…bad bytches. They’re on the same playing field as rappers now. Even making more money than most of them.

But I’m blessed that I’m a millennial and not a Gen Z’er….I feel like every generation since the 60’s teens/young adults were doing wild shyt in mass but this generation is different lol

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I’ve always wondered this. Abba is like late 30s and he rolls with those streamers. Andrew Tate is like 35 hanging with 20 year olds. Grown men usually prefer being with other grown men company unless it’s strictly business. Maybe it’s that.
It's most likely money and they know kids are easy to influence making it a big payout.

"Freedom of Speech!!"
"No rules!!"
"No girls!!"

Kids love that stuff. They'll tune in every time.

At least if you listen to a younger artist the sonics of their music may be dope or something different.

Grown ass people following these streamers though is a straight up embarrassment if they aren't getting money from it.
Imagine you're over 30 and spam emojis during their streams with the rest of them teenagers :heh: :mjlol:

Last edited:

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Speaking of Aba you can count on him doing a piece tomorrow about this

concise

Veteran
Daps
One thing this situation shows is these kids have a lot of energy and are anti-authority...if the right person came along, they could definitely lead a big movement.

Like all kids throughout the history of time?
Like Hitler Youth and al-Qaeda?