Top Streamer Kai Cenat Causing Mayhem in Union Square Park

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
fukking idiot. Glad I didn’t need to be in that area of town today.
He’s not the real idiot, those dumbass people making him their god are. Mfs could literally do anything else with their life that would make them HAPPIER but they’re all going crazy over a mf they ain’t know about like 5 years ago.

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
Are PS5s still that hard to get? Didn't them shyts drop 3 or 4 years ago? :dahell: I'm not gonna demonize the youth because I certainly did some dumb shyt as a youngin but I just don't get this phenomenon. Everything ain't meant to be understood tho :flabbynsick:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Are PS5s still that hard to get? Didn't them shyts drop 3 or 4 years ago? :dahell: I'm not gonna demonize the youth because I certainly did some dumb shyt as a youngin but I just don't get this phenomenon. Everything ain't meant to be understood tho :flabbynsick:

PS5 about to have a price drop soon...:dahell: the news is in the arcadium...

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Kids these days just looking for a reason to tear shyt up.

:mjlol:

Imagine getting a PS5 out there and getting beaten for it. The odds of the initial person that's gifted the console making out of there with it were like winning the lottery.

In Chicago teenagers been having gatherings solely to go viral by vandalizing property. The call em "Trends"