Top Streamer Kai Cenat Causing Mayhem in Union Square Park

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think it gotta be a little funny though:
Imagine being a 21 year old, having models and older "women" on your show but your events pull in mainly 14-16 year old kids. :mjlol: :heh:

Definitely the Twitch generation/crowd/culture.

As people get older and they have careers, they can't spend their summer mornings/afternoons streaming Twitch for 2-3 hours at 11:30AM.
I don’t even know who this clown is but it’s way too many black kids. I thought this was CAC city when I heard the story

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Zoomer generation treat streamers like their prime Michael Jackson :dead:
I mean, they really just treat them like movie stars or TV stars would have been back in the day. And essentially that’s what these streamers are.

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
Alt-Right Fox News set about to eat for the next two weeks :ahh:

ymca-trump-dance.gif

MrSpook

All Star
Daps
I’m not for allat disturbing the peace sht nikkas be on.

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
He probably won't get jail time but the fines and lawsuits are gonna be crazy. This shyt wasn't thought out at all tho lol. You think you just gonna win a PS5 or PC and walk off like shyt is sweet? You gotta get through the crowd, which is impossible already, then if you somehow get through that, you have to ride the subway and worry about nikkas snatching your shyt. It's not worth the risk. The giveaway should've been done online.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I didn't realize how big these kids are until a few weeks ago. Breh went to Japan and had a small army of Japs following him. Him and Speed. I thought it was just Japanese overcrowding by they were following them. I thought only nikkas watched Kai.

Taking that energy to NYC, with Americans, is crazy.

The kids are massive, the young ones in my family keep talking about these characters and when I see their subs and view numbers I'm like :damn:

( )-___-)

Only Thriving
Daps
Reppin
Self
Did he actually intend to give away PS5's and PC's or was he trolling to cause chaos?
He was gonna do it the community wouldn’t forgive him for scamming like that
Streamers get their checks on like the 5th or 15th