Top Streamer Kai Cenat Causing Mayhem in Union Square Park

Donny

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All these niccas are grown men who act like spastic children on stream. The only real exception is Duke Dennis, and they still hemmed em up
I fukk with them tbh better then than the :wrist: cacs with dyed hair steaming games and screaming into the camera. These YouTuber and Streamers have to adjust better for their level of fame I seen the Rdc nikkas just had an anime convention that pulled in 20k people and some people were complaining that it wasn’t organized enough.

But I ain’t mad at the Amp nikkas like I said I think they’re one of the better influences for the young nikkas the rappers nowadays are crash outs and the incel Andrew Tate content is sweeping the young crakkas like crazy these nikkas are waaaaay better in comparison

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
I fukk with them tbh better then than the :wrist: cacs with dyed hair steaming games and screaming into the camera. These YouTuber and Streamers have to adjust better for their level of fame I seen the Rdc nikkas just had an anime convention that pulled in 20k people and some people were complaining that it wasn’t organized enough.

But I ain’t mad at the Amp nikkas like I said I think they’re one of the better influences for the young nikkas the rappers nowadays are crash outs and the incel Andrew Tate content is sweeping the young crakkas like crazy these nikkas are waaaaay better in comparison
i used to watch a lot of agent when he was heavy into 2K, but i don't know much about Fanum or daviss. kai basically the bolded w/o the died hair and he's not a gamer. that nicca streams is filled with him screaming randomly, him faking being clumsy, a bunch of goofy shyt that the kids find entertaining. Duke is the most mature, but he's also pushing 30 so i'd expect that.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I remember we flipped this dude’s car at hampton…he wasn’t a student but him and his boys had beef with someone in our dorm that led to a big brawl and they fukked up this kid who was actually trying to maintain peace…campus police showed up and took the dudes away…and we fukked up the car they came in afterwards…that came to mind cuz I was about to pass judgment on these kids for this video…still completely fukked up on their part but I can’t act like I haven’t done my fair share of dumb shyt growing up…this is just ridiculous tho…can’t the youtube dude be charged with a crime?

*edit*

reading up on the giveaway, it seems his intentions were genuine and he didn’t/couldn’t foresee the shyt getting THIS chaotic

Last edited:

Big Mountain Hélà

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
954/718

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

I think it gotta be a little funny though:
Imagine being a 21 year old, having models and older "women" on your show but your events pull in mainly 14-16 year old kids. :mjlol: :heh:

Definitely the Twitch generation/crowd/culture - as people get older and they have careers, they can't spend their summer mornings/afternoons streaming Twitch for 2-3 hours at 11:30AM.

Last edited:

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
They arrested all of those Amp nikkas my lil brother put me onto these kids most teenagers in America know about them more famous than a lot of musicians and actors tbh
Duke> rappers

All these niccas are grown men who act like spastic children on stream. The only real exception is Duke Dennis, and they still hemmed em up
They arrested Duke?