Top Streamer Kai Cenat Causing Mayhem in Union Square Park

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Friday afternoon, the influencer posted a picture to his Instagram story showing news coverage of the crowds along with the message, “I love you guys to the fullest you guys are amazing.”

“Stay safe,” he added.
Not a good look.....

TheGreatMTB

All Star
Daps
that's pretty crazy...just goes to show you can't always do nice things. If he was a rapper he probably would have ended up shot somehow.

Should have organized it better...rented out a building with security or just organized it online.

He's the top streamer on Twitch. For that community, it'd be like if Beyonce or Drake decided to walk around NYC giving out PS5s.

Personally, I find worshipping another human crazy regardless of their occupation, but that's what they have to deal with. We'll probably never stop the celebrity worship, I thought the only benefit of internet icons blowing up would be the realization that they're only humans...but that doesn't seem to be the case.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I didn't realize how big these kids are until a few weeks ago. Breh went to Japan and had a small army of Japs following him. Him and Speed. I thought it was just Japanese overcrowding by they were following them. I thought only nikkas watched Kai.

Taking that energy to NYC, with Americans, is crazy.

Speed is in the hospital in Japan and has hundreds of people outside wishing him well

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Why is he famous. I'm still trying to understand. Some odd shyt going on

Him and Lil Uzi like magical dwarfs lol
Why is anyone famous? :mjlol: dude is an entertainer, no matter how trash I think his content is. Bruce, Adin, xqc all do the same thing