Top Rated Movies That YOU Didn't Think Were All That Good

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you could say goodfellas is more entertaining, watching godfather is like watching the sistine chapel being painted, it's a great work of art. goodfellas is pure pulpy entertainment

Talking about Godfather 1 and 2 movies is like when you go to those art galleries and check out classic abstract paintings and everyone is raving about how great it is and going into detail about what it means and all that shyt.

Art-Wallpapers-picasso-abstract-painting-659-8.jpg

Meanwhile, it looks like a painting that a 5 year old turrets kid did:mjlol:

But you can't sit there and just shyt on it because everyone just accepts how great it is because it's a Picasso. But deep down you're thinking, "what the fukk is this shyt?!":scust:

Godfather is like watching baseball. People find that shyt exciting and fun:russ:

I'd rather watch football or basketball:blessed:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Talking about Godfather 1 and 2 movies is like when you go to those art galleries and check out classic abstract paintings and everyone is raving about how great it is and going into detail about what it means and all that shyt.

Art-Wallpapers-picasso-abstract-painting-659-8.jpg

Meanwhile, it looks like a painting that a 5 year old turrets kid did:mjlol:

But you can't sit there and just shyt on it because everyone just accepts how great it is because it's a Picasso. But deep down you're thinking, "what the fukk is this shyt?!":scust:

Godfather is like watching baseball. People find that shyt exciting and fun:russ:

I'd rather watch football or basketball:blessed:
Terrible analogy.

especially since the Godfather, as far as filmmaking goes would never be confused for amature. Its one of those movies that deserves every amount of praise its ever received.

:camby:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I gotta add "Stalker".

the ending was really dope..but it took me like all day to get through the rest of the movie as it was so slow

I liked the concept, but I can't personally say I was entertained by the execution

It made bergman flicks look like a fast and the furious movie

:umad:

Last edited:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
A Bridge on the river kwai is boring me to tears 100 min in .. :sas1: