The Hurt Locker :camby:

Especially since military brehs who do that bomb clearing stuff, were like :why::comeon::childplease::dahell::mindblown::camby: themselves.

Personally I lost count how many times I shytted on this movie...its basically the Top Gun of modern war flicks.

I actually thought it was a dark comedy shyt was so ridiculous :mjlol:

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Especially since military brehs who do that bomb clearing stuff, were like :why::comeon::childplease::dahell::mindblown::camby: themselves.
What you mean?I've seen real documentaries of dudes having to defuse shyt that crazy.Those dudes really have a death wish.They are usually the ones leading the troop so they don't trigger shyt. :salute: them all day.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
What you mean?I've seen real documentaries of dudes having to defuse shyt that crazy.Those dudes really have a death wish.They are usually the ones leading the troop so they don't trigger shyt. :salute: them all day.

:dahell: I am not saying there aren't military brehs, who don't do this, and some of them nikkas have death wishes. But a majority have protocols in place, like how they approach a landmine etc. I remember reading this military breh who basically analyzed the whole movie, like was like yeah we would never do any of that shyt.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I know it's a classic breh but it just doesn't work for me. :whoknows:
I can understand that shyt though, movie is fukking weird as all fukk. Kubrick was on some good ass acid back then.
yeah donnie darko is the first one that comes to mind for me

i'm convinced not even the writer(s) of that movie had a 100 percent grasp on what the fukk they were trying to do
Yall didn't get high enough for that shyt. I'll never forget being like 17 years old, getting high as giraffe p*ssy and watching that shyt like :merchant:

Love the soundtrack and creepiness of the film. The directors cut explains things a little more by showing you chapters of that time travel book

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
Godfather 1 and 2.

4 of my top 10 favorite movies are gangster movies so it's not like I don't enjoy gangster flicks.

I can understand why people enjoy it. But it's a beating for me trying to get through it.
Agreed, its a tough watch for me. People always give me the :what: Face when I say Goodfellas is the GOAT mob flick

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Agreed, its a tough watch for me. People always give me the :what: Face when I say Goodfellas is the GOAT mob flick
you could say goodfellas is more entertaining, watching godfather is like watching the sistine chapel being painted, it's a great work of art. goodfellas is pure pulpy entertainment

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
you could say goodfellas is more entertaining, watching godfather is like watching the sistine chapel being painted, it's a great work of art. goodfellas is pure pulpy entertainment

Yeah I knew someone was going to say this...it's a "work of art" that I can appreciate, but Goodfellas is the better flick IMO

Daps
Reppin
HAWAII
I can understand that shyt though, movie is fukking weird as all fukk. Kubrick was on some good ass acid back then.

Yall didn't get high enough for that shyt. I'll never forget being like 17 years old, getting high as giraffe p*ssy and watching that shyt like :merchant:

Love the soundtrack and creepiness of the film. The directors cut explains things a little more by showing you chapters of that time travel book

idk breh, i shouldn't have to do outside research to understand a movie. i got that it had to do with parallel dimensions/ time travel but still, it was trying too hard IMO