MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
There should’ve been more with that woman dipping with the money.

She dipped and we never saw nor heard from her again. I cant think of another show thats done this.

To be fair, the fact that this dude entrusted his entire drug fortune to her is insane. Dushane probably thought he was being the UK Stringer Bell.

We're so used to all major losses being coupled with some type of redemption/revenge arc that it's almost unrealistic to think that a drug dealer completely out of his element got got by someone who was much better in the game than he was.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Another thing, so the old white lady gets to get away with Dushane’s bread with no consequence? They could've at least had Dushane find her whereabouts and blow her brains out.
He spent the rest of his money trying to find her

You don't remember all the scenes of Dushane cussing out his lawyer trying to find the white bytch and the lawyer being on some :hubie:alright my guy is on it but this is gonna cost you $20k Dushane

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah really tho...

Dushane came home with blood on his hands (cause he just murderered someone) and didn't tell her shyt. Not about the money situation, nothing. In fact he told her to stay outta his business :gucci:

Oh, but once she tracks the patterns and backs out she ain’t "down" :mjlol: funny how she's still alive but DuShane ain't... and DuShane nearly got her killed once before :what: Maybe you'd appreciate her if she followed the path of Jack's sister

Escape the toxicity Shelly :salute:
Love you Simbi :noah:
Not to mention that even when she broke up with Dushane she still helped him out, putting herself and her employee at risk.

Nikkas trying to paint Shelly as a golddigger is just another case of these superhero street nikka shows and movies rotting nikkas brains:mjlol:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
I will never understand nikkas that read through a show thread before watching it:mjlol:

What is the logic?:mjlol:
Only reason I even knew this season was up was because I saw it was the last bread replied to in FR. That was like 3:30am. I said I’ll be damned if I even click this thread till I watch the whole thing. :hubie:

This my least favorite season and I’m mad it’s over. This was a dope ass series that should have been at least 5 seasons (not including SummerHouse).

Making it 6 episodes was lazy as fukk too.

At first I thought Stef changed his mind then when I saw it again I’m convinced it was Jaq. Not saying the Irish wouldn’t have wanted revenge but I doubt the mob woulda did it that way.

Then again it looked like Sully had too much Love for Jaq to actually go thru with it plus as pissed as he was, he saw where she was coming from. Add the fact she tried to make it right and wasn’t lying bout Dushane robbing her and Sully knew that, I doubt he was gone actually go thru with it. So out of all the people scared or pissed at Sully, Jaq was the one most likely to get a pass so the one who had least reason to body him.

And I believe Sully would have helped Dushane get out of the country especially since he want wanted for anything and planned on staying in the game and could have easily made that money back.

That’s wild tho u save a dude life only for that same dude to be the one who kills you. :gucci:

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
had this been a David Simon HBO series, you'd have had 13 episodes over the course of 6 seasons with full character arcs, all storylines concluded plus an epilogue....same thing if it was produced by FX.

But it's a repackaged show that got co-oped by a rapper and Netflix, i'm not sure what else to expect of it....i do believe we undervalue traditional outlets ability to deliver quality over quantity in terms of a series.

should just be happy they didn't blatantly pander like they did with Luke Cage,Stranger Things, and Orange Is The New Black

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
had this been a David Simon HBO series, you'd have had 13 episodes over the course of 6 seasons with full character arcs, all storylines concluded plus an epilogue....same thing if it was produced by FX.

But it's a repackaged show that got co-oped by a rapper and Netflix, i'm not sure what else to expect of it....i do believe we undervalue traditional outlets ability to deliver quality over quantity in terms of a series.

should just be happy they didn't blatantly pander like they did with Luke Cage,Stranger Things, and Orange Is The New Black
Loved the Summer House seasons. It was way more grounded. I wanted more of that.

How are these dudes getting guns so easily

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Finally was able to watch. The actor who plays sully needs a damn Emmy. Dude was on one , cunning, ruthless. Dude only had a soft spot for his daughter . Even after dushane etc saved his life last season dude didn't give a damn.

I actually understood dushane I'd be pissed if I got ripped off like that but dude got stringer bell'd

Cops finally made an appearance :mjlol:

Glad them Irish chaps got clapped, hate shows where black gangsters gotta bow down to the Irish mob or Italian mafia nah

Fitting end for sully and dushane though old gangsters usually end up dead or in jail went out on some Gennaro Ciro ish