Iceson Beckford

Rich In Spirit.
Daps
Reppin
Dunya
Jason, Pebbles, his daughter (at first he only came around to see his daughter to smash her mom)

When Jaq asked for time off to be with her sister, Sully let her tend to her. Sully at the beginning woulda been like :fukk your sister, stay on dem roads

All of these but in general he hated being lied to.

If he said he’d split the money with Dushane.. then he will.

Daps
Jason, Pebbles, his daughter (at first he only came around to see his daughter to smash her mom)

When Jaq asked for time off to be with her sister, Sully let her tend to her. Sully at the beginning woulda been like :fukk your sister, stay on dem roads
none of those kids were in the game

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
The BBC seasons didn't glorify the game. It's only when the show hit Netflix that it turned into the typical superhero street nikkas shyt

I know breh I’m talking about the newly released one. I’m not including Top Boy “Summerhouse”

Ye i was wrong with the code thing, but I hated them trying to garner "sympathy" for him the previous to seasons like he isn't scum

That’s why I think the season is getting the backlash. This past one was like Top Boy “Summerhouse” which wasn’t trying to be a street drama where you can root for characters outside of the victims of criminality.

I don’t know how anyone could watch “Summerhouse” and have any sort of sympathy for Dushane and Sully.

Dushane who was threatening children to sell drugs.

Sully who killed an innocent man trying to protect a child he was trying to ATTACK. Sully who then KIDNAPPED and TORTURED his own cousin.

This would be like having sympathy for Marlo in the wire after he put everyone in VACANTS:dead:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
was just a garbage season altogether
oh well
Trash ending for a show that had somewhat of an interesting story line and great potential. There were too many useless sub plots and the introduction of new characters only for them to exit real quickly was wack.

I keep seeing “the ending/season was trash” so how would y’all have ended this season/concluded the series?:jbhmm:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know breh I’m talking about the newly released one. I’m not including Top Boy “Summerhouse”

That’s why I think the season is getting the backlash. This past one was like Top Boy “Summerhouse” which wasn’t trying to be a street drama where you can root for characters outside of the victims of criminality.

I don’t know how anyone could watch “Summerhouse” and have any sort of sympathy for Dushane and Sully.

Dushane who was threatening children to sell drugs.

Sully who killed an innocent man trying to protect a child he was trying to ATTACK. Sully who then KIDNAPPED and TORTURED his own cousin.

This would be like having sympathy for Marlo in the wire after he put everyone in VACANTS:dead:
This is why I differentiate between BBC and Netflix because these nikkas fukked with the name confusing everybody:snoop:

But yea once this show hit Netflix it became typical superhero street nikka worship Tubi shyt

Whenever I see nikkas call Sully the GOAT I just laugh:mjlol:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Another thing, so the old white lady gets to get away with Dushane’s bread with no consequence? They could've at least had Dushane find her whereabouts and blow her brains out.

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
Jaq crashing out on some redemption via sabotage was :gag:

They actually had a good arc with her gaining some type of humanity because of her sisters baby and the conflict of her lifestyle contributing to her sister dying and it's effects on other addicts kids..... and her solution was to go and steal all those bricks and run away...but also admit to doing it and bring them back in hopes of a free pass?

I did enjoy the fact that it ended quick and ugly, with nobody leaving out with any type of happy ending...aint no winners or silver linings in any of this.

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
Another thing, so the old white lady gets to get away with Dushane’s bread with no consequence? They could've at least had Dushane find her whereabouts and blow her brains out.

Breh was blinded by his greed....and not as intelligent as he presented himself to be. No due diligence into giving her all his money to clean, and then was :what: when she hit him with the "it's tied up right now" :heh:

He lost his money,woman, and ultimately his life due to it.

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
There should’ve been more with that woman dipping with the money.

She dipped and we never saw nor heard from her again. I cant think of another show thats done this.
I liked that they did it like that. Dushane was trying to live a life he didn't know about. He tried to be a big shot trying to get in real estate and got played just like what happens in real life