O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They showed how much of a POISON and THREAT they were to their community.

Every bad thing that happened in the show was a CONSEQUENCE of their ACTIONS.

Sully and Dushane are meant to be brothers yet still TURNED on each other over "money"

They had ICE trying to DEPORT one of Dushane's LOYAL workers and he was like :yeshrug:

That's why this season was the best. They did NOT try to GLORIFY the game and pretend that Dushane and Sully are heroes.
The BBC seasons didn't glorify the game. It's only when the show hit Netflix that it turned into the typical superhero street nikkas shyt

Duke_Droese

All Star
Daps
Over the next year I wonder how many summerhouse sully references there's gonna be in drill songs.

Gooniest bruv in TV history.

The problems with the writing of the last season aside, I'm proud of Kano. Guy's up there as the best rapper turned actor of all time.

Asher D's good as well.

Last edited:

Slic Ric

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Dushane doesnt give a fukk about anyone but himself.

As fukked as Sully was, he valued loyalty and keeping your word.

Sully is fukking evil but saying he has no code is dead wrong. He values loyalty and keeping your word. You can even see it with his relationships & bonds with others.

Dushane is an out and out snake. Stands for absolutely nothing apart from his personal gains.

That's because the previous two seasons made him an anti hero :mjlol:

This season you had the REAL SULLY.
Ye i was wrong with the code thing, but I hated them trying to garner "sympathy" for him the previous to seasons like he isn't scum

Slic Ric

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC

Even Ashley lowkey doesn't agree with how this season turned out and there were too many higher ups trying to mess up the vision :francis: .

There were reports that Kano (Sully) would walk off the set because he didn't agree with the direction that these cac writers were steering the show down :mjpls:

Yea Dushane's character this last season was so unlike him in most aspects

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State

Even Ashley lowkey doesn't agree with how this season turned out and there were too many higher ups trying to mess up the vision :francis: .

There were reports that Kano (Sully) would walk off the set because he didn't agree with the direction that these cac writers were steering the show down :mjpls:

Basically saying that they way they ended it is not how he would of ended it.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
That's not why she dipped Dushane flipped on her and was an unstable mad man

Nah thats the excuse she using.
Nah really tho...

Dushane came home with blood on his hands (cause he just murderered someone) and didn't tell her shyt. Not about the money situation, nothing. In fact he told her to stay outta his business :gucci:

Oh, but once she tracks the patterns and backs out she ain’t "down" :mjlol: funny how she's still alive but DuShane ain't... and DuShane nearly got her killed once before :what: Maybe you'd appreciate her if she followed the path of Jack's sister

Escape the toxicity Shelly :salute:
Love you Simbi :noah:

DOSDUMUNI

Pass N' Fly Records
Daps
Somebody tell me is this worth it. I didn’t care for snowfall, godfather of Harlem is superior but I mess w the power universe seen a season when it dropped and liked it but still on the fence of binging this shyt
Best show out imo

Very realistic, human story...shows more of the downsides of living that life and doesn't glamorize things all crazy

Excellent show

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Somebody tell me is this worth it. I didn’t care for snowfall, godfather of Harlem is superior but I mess w the power universe seen a season when it dropped and liked it but still on the fence of binging this shyt
This is the second most realistic major street show I’ve ever seen other than The Corner…

Daps
Dushane doesnt give a fukk about anyone but himself.

As fukked as Sully was, he valued loyalty and keeping your word.

Sully is fukking evil but saying he has no code is dead wrong. He values loyalty and keeping your word. You can even see it with his relationships & bonds with others.

Dushane is an out and out snake. Stands for absolutely nothing apart from his personal gains.
with who?

I'm assuming this doesn't include the first two seasons :heh: :heh: :heh:

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
with who?

I'm assuming this doesn't include the first two seasons :heh: :heh: :heh:
Jason, Pebbles, his daughter (at first he only came around to see his daughter to smash her mom)

When Jaq asked for time off to be with her sister, Sully let her tend to her. Sully at the beginning woulda been like :fukk your sister, stay on dem roads