RollingStoned

I want a Piece of Peace
Daps
Reppin
Boston, Baltimore, DC, Atlanta
Show got stupid to me at the end of episode 4. Shoulda offed Kieron way earlier. Idk why sully didn’t just get them bags when he met jaq at that coffee shop/diner or whatever. Pre episode 4 though, Dushane jus gave all his money to a white bytch?

Iceson Beckford

Rich In Spirit.
Daps
Reppin
Dunya
I dont get Shelley tho. She knew it was drug money. Why was she so mad there was no money anymore??:dahell:it aint even your money..

It was never about the money. Shelley wasn’t struggling. If it was about that she wouldn’t have helped him. She loved him but realised he was never changing.

Dushane is a selfish and money obsessed man with no morals. He cant communicate. He doesn’t care about anyone or anything but money and having power.

Thats why Shelley, Sulley & his own mother went away from him.

Iceson Beckford

Rich In Spirit.
Daps
Reppin
Dunya
Dushane really didn't give a f about anyone but his mom fr...once she died he like fukk all y'all lol

Dushane doesnt give a fukk about anyone but himself.

As fukked as Sully was, he valued loyalty and keeping your word.
Dont get the Sully respect in here, he's as big of scum as dushane if not more, absolute awful human with no code

Sully is fukking evil but saying he has no code is dead wrong. He values loyalty and keeping your word. You can even see it with his relationships & bonds with others.

Dushane is an out and out snake. Stands for absolutely nothing apart from his personal gains.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
Uptown and the Bronx
Im on episode two of the new season and im already annoyed at the Lauren dharacter again. Why is she getting so much screen time? Nobody cares about this shyt.
Lauryn was the thread that connected a lot of the shyt that ultimately drove the wedge between Dushane and Sully and had Jaq in the middle of it all.

I thought after season 3 we'd never see her again after she moved away, but her character makes Jaq way more human than if she wasn't there. If not for Lauryn, Jaq would just be a soldier with too much screen time. She'd be worth less than Dris, and Dris was just a soldier too until you seen Erin and his personal life.

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
I disagree.

He DID keep a code. After Leon, all of the people Sully killed (who weren't already fw him or his friend) were murdered or targeted because THEY broke a code.

Dushane - stole from Sully

Keiron - covered for Jaq who stole from Sully

Dris - tried to kill Sully because of hierarchy issues

Jamie - tried to get over on Summerhouse with the Spaniard border patrol dude

IMO Sully had the strongest code out of everyone on the show aside from Jamie...he was just a thugged out nikka that really got down. He was willing to take it there with anybody.
that doesn't explain why he did ra'nells mentor in season 1 though, he was an ass hat in that first season

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Lauryn was the thread that connected a lot of the shyt that ultimately drove the wedge between Dushane and Sully and had Jaq in the middle of it all. I thought after season 3 we'd never see her again after she moved away, but her character makes Jaq way more human than if she wasn't there. If not for Lauryn, Jaq would just be a soldier with too much screen time. She'd be worth less than Dris, and Dris was just a soldier too until you seen Erin and his personal life.
Lauryn was the thread that connected a lot of the shyt that ultimately drove the wedge between Dushane and Sully and had Jaq in the middle of it all.

I thought after season 3 we'd never see her again after she moved away, but her character makes Jaq way more human than if she wasn't there. If not for Lauryn, Jaq would just be a soldier with too much screen time. She'd be worth less than Dris, and Dris was just a soldier too until you seen Erin and his personal life.

1. fukk Lauryn, im glad shes dead.
2: im on episode 5.. no way they about to do Dushane like this with that sloppy murder. :what:
I dont ever remember Dushane being this sloppy.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
Uptown and the Bronx
Show was rushed they boardwalk seasoned it. Crazy though Dushane got stringer belled when he should've seen it coming. How did he have no rainy day bread elsewhere like other drug dealers.

Kano is a great actor and really gave Sully that anti-hero feel. Jaq growing a conscious was annoying and in the end I wish she would've got her head blown off. Also she's the 1 that murked Sully 100% the killers bop gave that away. At the same time she knows Sully doesn't see his daughter on Thursday so might be the Irish.

Glad they didn't get cliche with Stef and let him be but that final scene with him was emotional and well acted.

:skip:thought that to for a sec thinking Kieron Palmer aint no Rwandan name until i clocked thats where the home office is deporting ppl to.

Up there with Marlos "My name is my name" but more poignant
Can't wait to see the rest of the cast graduate to the MCU

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
Uptown and the Bronx
that doesn't explain why he did ra'nells mentor in season 1 though, he was an ass hat in that first season
Sully in season 1, his code was there, but he guessed wrong a lot and when you're a loose screw, guessing wrong has massive repercussions.

He thought Gem was a snitch even though everyone around him swore he wasn't, but he went through with his biz as if he was which is why his dog got hung.

When Ra'Nell came up on that weed farm from Heather, he went to them calm and Dushane was willing to buy it off him, but Sully didn't give a fukk about their relationship and saw him as a mark. Leon got murked because he didn't appreciate him meddling in his business. Dushane had every right to kill him at the end of season 1 for being a dummy, but Dushane at the time, valued him still. From there, you notice Sully developed stronger bonds with the people he encountered but Dushane burned more bridges ultimately.

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
Somebody tell me is this worth it. I didn’t care for snowfall, godfather of Harlem is superior but I mess w the power universe seen a season when it dropped and liked it but still on the fence of binging this shyt

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Daps
Facts

This season really doubled down on how terrible Sully and Dushane are as people. Even the people around them started questioning them and looking at them nikkas sideways. Nobody wanted to directly deal with them nikkas. :mjlol:

They showed how much of a POISON and THREAT they were to their community.

Every bad thing that happened in the show was a CONSEQUENCE of their ACTIONS.

Sully and Dushane are meant to be brothers yet still TURNED on each other over "money"

They had ICE trying to DEPORT one of Dushane's LOYAL workers and he was like :yeshrug:

That's why this season was the best. They did NOT try to GLORIFY the game and pretend that Dushane and Sully are heroes.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Two more episodes to go and its a wrap. These writers got Sully and Dushane out here moving sloppily and dumb asf.:patrice:
With the money on the line and of huge importance, why are they leaving it at the white girl's house :unimpressed: Thank god the Lauren storyline is over with. That sh*t was the worst, last season and this season. Why they keep killing off the characters that balance things out and help the storyline tremdously? It was Jaime last season and this season its the Irish cat Johnny:why: Its still compelling and highly watchable tv but these writers are trash. So many good pieces and situations gone to waste. Why does Jaq girlfriend put up with all that bullsh*t. She's caked up, she couldn't get with a non criminal lesbo? Dushane's girlfriend Shelly is annoying too. You can't bounce cause the nicca lost all his bread and can't open the nail shops anymore:hhh:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
:wtf:

UKVu0t8.gif