Top Boy (Season 4)

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
the amount of food on that truck is insane. Little kid being able to go to Spain.

snitch ass Reuben :scust:
Sully like in his mid forties and still acting reckless. Dude popped three federal agents in Spain, popped Jamie and been moving shady for a damn minute.

Aaron needs to drop dem books and go ham

both Dushane and sully are pieces of shyt and I hope both end up with a bullet in em at the end of top boy [\spoiler]

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I was kind of salty about the 8 episodes but that shyt was perfect!!!

All I know is after this season, I'm done with Sully. His actions gonna split the whole crew in half! Dude is on an emotional rollercoaster every fukkin episode...

too bad dem Peckham boys didn’t finish him innit

Daps
Reppin
St louis
this stupid bytch pebbles bruv.
hMweFRJ.gif

UKVu0t8.gif

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
from all the spoiler tags i was def expecting

Curtis’ fam to come back and get their last licks in but I guess they knew better. I’m glad they got this twisted ass nikka before he became the villain for another season. He was a nice little distraction but that crazy-smart Nikka routine could have gotten played out very fast like 50 in power.

Sad how the ZT’s really ended up going out. They just eventually ended up getting swallowed up by Dushanes crew like i thought they would. It was fun having a young crew trying to take over last season but I guess all good things have to come to an end.

Sully and Dushane are eventually gonna get whats coming to them but with how long these seasons take to come out it might not be for another 10 years.

Not really sure where they’re gonna take this next season. Biggest plot line they have is the trial/snitch

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Im still confused how lauryn ended up with Curtis?

She got told to leave the ends after she pillow talked to Leighton about Sully - who then tried to kill him.

She went to Liverpool and moved the same way, in similar circles to the ones she was in, in London and there you go.:manny:

It was telegraphed in the last season, the way she was :takedat:over roadman. She found what she was looking for on some Simpsons 'monkey paw' shyt :ehh:

Last edited:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Why did Sully kill jamie? Is that bc he blames jamie got dris when hes the one who killed dris?

Last edited: