Top Boy - Season 2 (British 4 Part Series)

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the first two episodes have been :ehh: but THIS episode had me like :krs::ohhh::wow: (the machete scene caught me waaaay off guard lol)

that raff/raif/rafe character has been the best side character since kamale. Tbh just off the strength of this episode that rafe character is top 3 in the whole series.

Bad thing about why I like him so much is cos he reminds me of two of my cousins :patrice:

Can't wait for the finale next week

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
the first two episodes have been :ehh: but THIS episode had me like :krs::ohhh::wow: (the machete scene caught me waaaay off guard lol)

that raff/raif/rafe character has been the best side character since kamale. Tbh just off the strength of this episode that rafe character is top 3 in the whole series.

Bad thing about why I like him so much is cos he reminds me of two of my cousins :patrice:

Can't wait for the finale next week

I recognize that guy from being in Adulthood. He had a real small role tho. And he got boy'd something serious in it :laugh:

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Episode was piff :wow:

They got my boys Dushane and Sully back together again :to:

From the previews for next week it looks like Dushane gonna pay a visit to Vincent so Ranell might be joining the team soon

Also I got a feeling dude with the daughter(cant remember his name) gonna go down for the Kamyli murder.I think thats why they've been showing him with his daughter every episode

That lil snitch nikka gotta go too.I cant believe nobody notices how shook and timid he been acting since he got popped.

They should send Sully lil man to go deal with him :pachaha:

JCalli

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I found it kinda weird how Sully and Dushane peoples again so easily. The previous episode it was beef.

That clown Mike tho ....

"What you gonna do with that?"
tumblr_lswpj1bC9b1qb4meko1_500.gif
:blessed:

Overall i haven't found this season so great, but its getting better. I have hopes for the finale, bodies gonna get dropped:sadcam:

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
I found it kinda weird how Sully and Dushane peoples again so easily. The previous episode it was beef.

That clown Mike tho ....

"What you gonna do with that?"
tumblr_lswpj1bC9b1qb4meko1_500.gif

:blessed:

Overall i haven't found this season so great, but its getting better. I have hopes for the finale, bodies gonna get dropped:sadcam:

kano and dushane was beefin, but kano knew he fukked the shyt up. and dushane saved his ass, AGAIN.

i'ma need that wak rappin lil dude to get bodied, the china man to get bodied, and for bebe bubs to get accepted by mandem.

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ranell and mini bubs gonna join the crew i think. sully is definitely gonna become mini bub's carer or something. mini bubs is bout that life tho.

whiteboy or his dad is either gonna get murked or move away, but something bad is gonna happen to one of them

I hope vincent gets murked by sully or dushane

that wasteman mike got murked, so that's been checked off the WANT list

lil snitch needs to be got, he fucced up the circle for no reason BASE (lol only the UK heads will get that)

dude with the mohawk is gonna get sent down for kamale's murder. his backstory is too convenient for that not to happen.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Two things I just remembered from Season 1:

What happened to the girl that was in Dushane's crew? She bought the flat with the weed along with Gem but now she's not even there.

Also, remember that episode when Dushane ran into that man from Eastenders/Kidulthood who had a little boy with him and Dushane said to the boy "I'm your big brother" and seemed a bit moved by the whole thing....I was expecting them to get into that a bit more later on. That's why I say I wish there were more episodes to a lot of our programmes cos sometimes you don't get the continuity.