Top Boy - Season 2 (British 4 Part Series)

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yo brehs....just yo

:wow::to:

I knew it was gonna end like that...but I didn't think it'd end like that :damn:

man laid there like an upside down cross...shyt was so :demonic:

:banderas:

how did the albanians know dushane did it though? :dwillhuh:

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
albanians :banderas:

next season going to be crazy

watch the police try pin michaels death on dushane :scusthov:

dashed man off the roof without a second thought. :damn:

micheal tried showing his loyalty in the end :to:,

letting sully take half the drugs and set up his own ting :beli:, exo warned you dushane breh hes going to come for that top boy status.

realised ra'nell was just filler this season.

Last edited:

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I didn't expect it to end like that. :sadcam: Some people are that fukked up that they'd kill a little kid. Why didn't that boy just stay where he was hiding behind the couch when the Albanians were gonna blast Dushane? :mindblown: It's not like he had any reason to protect him, plus his problems (as far as he knew) would have been over if Dushane got duppied. I don't know how they knew it was Dushane and also how they knew where he lived too. Bwoy, he's got a lot to answer for. :smh:

I guess we won't be seeing the third season for another couple of years which will be another meager four eps. :beli:

JCalli

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What kind of finale episode was that? I can't front, that was weak. This whole second season was underwhelming if i'm being honest.

I personally preferred the first season to this one.

BIGDENNIS10UK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Check mike acting the bad man in this, white urban violence brehs :pachaha:

Quite a weak film, but it's funny to me with all the eighties clothes/slang, worth a watch if you like Brit flicks.

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses

Check mike acting the bad man in this, white urban violence brehs :pachaha:

Quite a weak film, but it's funny to me with all the eighties clothes/slang, worth a watch if you like Brit flicks.

Actually now that u mention it, I've seen the guy that plays Mike in the street before. I didn't recognize him at 1st but I just realized he was in The Firm. I saw him once on Portobello Road. He was walking, pushing his kid's pram. This was about 3 years ago.