Top Boy - Season 2 (British 4 Part Series)

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
lil dude bytched up quick and got sonned by bebe bubs.

kano's role is to just be the infinite fukk up

there's no way i'm lettin a china man wit no kung-fu herb me like white dude did

that broad is bad as fukk.

all those youngers are all idiots

Well, he's just a kid with no real connections so it would be easy for a grown man to push him around. And if the Chinaman is doing that kind of business, he's gotta have connects, he's a criminal after all.

I heard in the next episode shyt is gonna get real between the Chinese guy and the kid. Like the kid is gonna fukk up again somehow. We'll have to wait till Tuesday to find out I guess...

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
best ep so far.

Rafe is on dis ting. Dushane hit him with the :manny: when he hinted he wanted to kill mike

Seems i was right about the lawyer connecting him to make his money clean with properties

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Yeah. She wasn't happy when she went to see Dushane at his place tho :laugh:

LOL "she's nice"....with that dumbarse yat in the background looking like "hunh??" I don't feel sorry for chicks like that solicitor anyway because they know damn well the bredduh is no good from day one and they still fukk with him but will turn a good man down. What's that saying, you lay down with dogs you come up with fleas. That property stuff (and we all know where they got that from, but I digress....) seems a bit shady to me. Nothing comes easy in this world and I'm wondering if those dudes are feds or some underworld criminals. I wouldn't be surprised if the solictor fukks him over after today's ep.

Anyways, next season let the snitching commence. :yes:

The boy's dad looks like he's gonna try and merk mad hatter Vincent. I was glad Ra'nell's mum had sense enough to walk away rather than confront him. She's already come this far and I don't want nothing happening to her.

LOL @ Kano's boy getting merked right in front of him.

LOL @ the man who got his arm chopped off.

Last edited:

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin

:laugh: Damn man, u should put all this info in spoiler brackets! I didn't say much cause I didn't wanna drop spoilers but yeah, it was a wild episode.

And *SPOILER*

It was funny how Darnell was stepping to Vincent on some "Yo! p*ssy hole!" And Vincent wasn't having it! Switched on dude straight away, beat the fukk outta him.

And *SPOILER*

I liked seeing Mike get his top blown off. I never liked him. And Sully is f*cking foul. How u gonna do that to ur own cousin, ur own blood.

Last edited:

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
Also, the little kid snitching, that's his olders fault. Seems like they never taught him how to deal with that if he got pinched. Cause the cops were on some bullshyt. Telling the kid, ur moms gonna go to jail cause you've been skipping school. They tried putting pressure on him and it worked cause he didn't know better. If ur gonna go into that kind of business u gotta tell the kids how to act and respond when push comes to shove.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Also, the little kid snitching, that's his olders fault. Seems like they never taught him how to deal with that if he got pinched. Cause the cops were on some bullshyt. Telling the kid, ur moms gonna go to jail cause you've been skipping school. They tried putting pressure on him and it worked cause he didn't know better. If ur gonna go into that kind of business u gotta tell the kids how to act and respond when push comes to shove.

The funny thing about that scene is that at his age he would have never been interviewed without his mother or guardian present. But you're right though, they should be schooling them on how to react if they ever get picked up.

I'm just surprised that in today's epoisode Dushane couldn't see that something was obviously not quite right with him.

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The funny thing about that scene is that at his age he would have never been interviewed without his mother or guardian present. But you're right though, they should be schooling them on how to react if they ever get picked up.

I'm just surprised that in today's epoisode Dushane couldn't see that something was obviously not quite right with him.

I guess they figured the weakest link and put that kind of pressure on him, which is messed up cause what they were telling him was bullshyt. His mom and brother ain't gonna go to jail just cause he's a truant. Dirty tricks I guess.