Top Boy - Season 2 (British 4 Part Series)

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Saw this mentioned in the netflix thread and breezed through that earlier today, then found out there was a season 2 and just finished that. :damn:@ that ending. I thought lil man was going out but not like that.

One thing that bothered me was how Dris was Sully man until the end of the 1st season and was Shane dude on season 2. Seamed like his loyalty switched just that quick.

I like how they went to talk to Vincent and Gem dad ran up in there and knifed him with the quickness:heh:

I see there's not gonna be a season 3. I guess after 2 years it's really not happening , innit?

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
just finished up this piff. given the way that the 2nd season ended, there's gotta be more to this story.

btw, deshane's lawyer was pretty clean.
The_Ice_Cream_Girls__Lorraine_Burroughs_on_the__massive_responsibility__of_playing_a_female_lead.jpg

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
the way that shyt ended the last season was wick wick WACK!
loved the show tho. glad its returning.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Looks like they've improved the production values. It has the same look as some of Netflix's European shows like 'Money Heist' now

Kano was the best rapper of his generation from the UK. Glad they brought him back.:salute:

I don't wan to see :heh:making a cameo as a random roadman though :ufdup:

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
I just caught all of these shyts. The Netflix version is a lot better IMO but fukk them for tricking people into watching their version first. Didn't realize that "Top Boy: Summerhouse" was the OG until after the fact :unimpressed:

Sully was okay in the Netflix version but in the original.... Oh my god.... he's easily one of THE most unlikeable characters I've ever seen :hhh:

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Currently watching, i swear they be picking the softest kids to move work. In all 3 seasons, little elementary kids instead of high schoolers and they expect these kids not to fold just because :mjlol: