Top 10 Most OVERRATED films of all time - Godfather #1

Daps
I'm basing this off of the IMDB top 250 ratings.
  1. The Lord of the Rings Return of the King
  2. The Lord of the Rings Fellowship of the ring
  3. The Lord of the Rings The Two Towers
  4. The Green Mile - It's basically To Kill a Mocking Bird.
  5. Whiplash - It was good, but if you've seen OZ you have seen better J.K. Simmon's performances.
  6. Interstellar - The more I think about it the ending was :dahell:
  7. Requiem for a Dream :demonic:. However when I have kids, I could see myself forcing them to watch it when they're pre teens. Traumatize them on the right path.
  8. Star Wars Episode VII - Was better than the prequels, it was basically an updated A New Hope. Also they gave all of black america the okie doke on Finn. Brehs thought we were gonna have another Mace Windu, instead we got that Jar Jar Windu.
  9. Toy Story 3 - Not better than Toy Story
  10. Month Python the Holy Grail - I don't get British humor :yeshrug:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
:Wow: at some of y'all :wow: shout out to every one with Napolean Dynanamite on their lists, I was SO disapointed when I finally watched it and it was :trash: not even close to being funny. And :pacspit: to everyone that has Seven and pulp fiction on their lists, those movies are my 2 GOATS I would like to know why these movies are considered "overrated"... On to my list

1. Forrest Gump (Never understood the hype behind this movie)
2. Napoleon dynamite (see above)
3. Hunger games Series ( WTF was supposed to be so interesting about these movies?)
4. Inception ( Love Nolan but too much money and hype was spent on this for me to have fell asleep 3 times trying to watch this garbage)
5.Hangover ( the first one was only funny the first time you watch it)
6. Mad Max ( man I don't see anything interesting about this movie, and to hear so many people say it was the movie of the year is :mindblown: to me.
7. Bird man (what a waste of the 30 minutes of my life that I could stand to watch this garbage.. Typical Oscar season hype
8. American Hustle ( robbed Wolf of Wall Street of the best comedy award, this POS wasn't even funny)
9.No Country for old men ( I remember the hype that surrounded this snoozfest,)
10. Inglorious b*stards ( this is really only overrated for a Tarantino movie, it's not a bad movie but I was bored to death)

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
1.Pulp fiction
2.Mad Max FR
3.There Will be Blood
4. Unforgiven
5. The Breakfast club
6.The Dark Knight Rises
7.The Avengers
8.Star Wars the force awakens
9.Seven
10.La Confidential
11. Princess Mononoke

People bout to be in there feelings :lolbron:
I can't number them op:manny:. All I know is pulp fiction is #1

Edit: rough numbering
Had to dap this. I saw this after the hype and was like :stopitslime:

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
I got the three LOTR... how many Star Wars Movies were there? If there were seven then you have my list of ten. I never saw the love for these movies at all.

Also I agree with everyone saying Scarface but I don't think anyone says that's a masterpiece. People will say it's their favorite movie but I don't think I have ever heard anyone say "GOAT MOVIE EVER"

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
Ill jump in this discussion.

1. Birdman- Probably the only movie on my list that I legit didn't enjoy at all. The face it won an Oscar is unbelievable to me

2. Gone baby gone- People hold this up as some classic and a notch under Afflecks belt but this was an extremely standard cop movie, def didn't see what the big deal was.

3.Drive- Take back what I said about Birdman this movie was some shyt as well. Awful fukking movie and Ryan Gosling is actually like a legit bad actor and this is coming from someone that doesn't even really assess acting like that. His awfulness actually distracts which makes it more noticeable.

4. Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon- This is on the list cause I actually watch a lot of asian movies and the fact that this movie is so praised compared much better work that didn't get half the pub puts it on here.

9.Social Network- Extremely uninteresting movie with a extremely unlikable character played by a unlikable actor

I'ma fight you

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
1. The Big Lebowski
2. Mad Max Fury Road (people were calling this shyt the greatest movie of all time. I had a girl stop talking to me for a week because I said it was alright)
3. Gravity (Seen it twice. Still don't understand why they were falling over it)
4. The Revenant
5. Avatar
6. Scarface
7. The Dark Knight Rises
8. Titanic
9. Clockwork Orange
10. Terminator 2

The Big Lebowski will forever be on top of this list for me. I've tried 4 or 5 times to watch it and I just can't. It's terrible to me and not funny at all, but friends of mine (white friends) will swear it's one of the best movies of all time.

She should have stopped talking to you forever

Daps
Reppin
NYC
- birdman
- batman begins
- creed
- lotr: all 3
- no country for old men
- alien
- GOTG
- gravity

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Every Lords of the Rings and Stars Movie..if that's 10 flicks? That's what I'm putting down. I don't ever want to see that crap.