Top 10 Most OVERRATED films of all time - Godfather #1

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
I just don't understand seeing movies like Jaws, Star Wars, Empire Strikes Back or It's a Wonderful Life on here, but to each his own.

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
1. Training Day
2. Back to the future
3. Braveheart
4. D2: The Mighty Ducks
5. Blade 1
6. Dragonball Z
7. Home Alone
8. Money Talks
9. Caddyshack 2
10. Flight of the Navigator

Troll

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Brehs are either listing outright classics or movies no one gave a fukk about :dead:

Well, if a film is deemed a "classic", and you disagree, then the film would be considered "overrated" in your opinion, would it not?:jbhmm:

I mean, I give you people mentioning movies that aren't rated highly at all, but if you thought people wouldn't be mentioning so-called "classics" here, then what did you expect?

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
Yo stop posting "all star wars" in the number 4 spot and shyt like that. Those posts will not be counted

Interloper

Lurker Extraordinaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 219
*opens menu & equips flame shield*

1.) Inception
2.) Titanic
3.) Driving Miss Daisy
4.) The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring
5.) The Sixth Sense
6.) Oldboy(2003)
7.) Moneyball
8.) The Dark Knight Rises
9.) Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon
10.) Little Miss Sunshine

tumblr_mq1padXt901rtwwy9o1_500.gif

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
Lots of ppl have inception on their list. I think that movie deserves all the praise it's getting. Dope and fresh concept. :yeshrug:
Sure Nolan has lots of fanboys that overrate his movies. I think interstellar is his most overrated movie

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
1. Scarface
2. Avatar
3. American Hustle
4. Training Day
5. Juno
6. No Country for Old Men
7. Mystic River
8. Donnie Darko
9. Gangs of New York
10. The Sixth Sense

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ill jump in this discussion.

1. Birdman- Probably the only movie on my list that I legit didn't enjoy at all. The face it won an Oscar is unbelievable to me

2. Gone baby gone- People hold this up as some classic and a notch under Afflecks belt but this was an extremely standard cop movie, def didn't see what the big deal was.

3.Drive- Take back what I said about Birdman this movie was some shyt as well. Awful fukking movie and Ryan Gosling is actually like a legit bad actor and this is coming from someone that doesn't even really assess acting like that. His awfulness actually distracts which makes it more noticeable.

4. Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon- This is on the list cause I actually watch a lot of asian movies and the fact that this movie is so praised compared much better work that didn't get half the pub puts it on here.

5. Dark Night Rises- Smh so fukking sad bout this. It wasn't a bad movie but

6. Wrestler- Saw this shyt when i was still some what interested in wrestling and was still bored to tears good performance from Mickey tho

7. Babodook- I think that's how its spelled. Folks made it seem like it was the movie to bring the horror genre back I thought it was ok.

8.Avatar- Its basically a remake of Pocahontas minus the charm and plus the visuals it should not be the highest grossing movie of all time.

9.Social Network- Extremely uninteresting movie with a extremely unlikable character played by a unlikable actor

10. The hurt locker- Wtf......WTF......WTF!!!. This was one of thos ones where I'm legit like is that all after its done. Saw this movie around the time generation kill came out and even though it was a tv series compared to a movie. The quality of generation kill made it so I couldnt really give a fukk about this movie.

FrederickDouglas

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I ain't even mad at ya for Pulp Fiction

when people say it's their favorite movie all i can do is sit there and think "really? you have 2 hours left in life to watch a movie, and you're going with that?"

If I have two hours left in life, why the fukk would I watch a movie? :francis:

calh45

Cal
Daps
1. The Big Lebowski
2. Mad Max Fury Road (people were calling this shyt the greatest movie of all time. I had a girl stop talking to me for a week because I said it was alright)
3. Gravity (Seen it twice. Still don't understand why they were falling over it)
4. The Revenant
5. Avatar
6. Scarface
7. The Dark Knight Rises
8. Titanic
9. Clockwork Orange
10. Terminator 2

The Big Lebowski will forever be on top of this list for me. I've tried 4 or 5 times to watch it and I just can't. It's terrible to me and not funny at all, but friends of mine (white friends) will swear it's one of the best movies of all time.