Took the biggest L of my life last night

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I almost caught a case but I just sat in the couch I wanted to Ocho her ass all I can think about is I see why OJ did it I use to be an advocate for domestic abuse but that shyt is necessary for the balance of the universe

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2
:pachaha:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I'll tell u wha i tell all my boys. U should never lay a hand on a woman. ur only gonna get caught wit a case. Wha u do is piss n shyt on her while shes sleepin. take a pic n send it to all her friends n on facebook.

a woman has too much pride for herself to call the cops n say that officer he shyt on me.

:leon: *takes note*

:pachaha:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
What trips me out is how is she going to mash on you for not giving her your money... That's why I think this disrespect thing has been going on for a long while. She told you to give her some money and she HAS A JOB. Whose name is that apartment in and who has been paying the majority of the rent? You better get her out of your life ASAP, because the disrespect is only going to get worse.

Grand Cru Boo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk New Yawk
Realest post in the thread. Fukk you doing throwing money at grown ass people for dogg...That's the highest form of disrespect :pacspit:

Anyways, if you have renters insurance, which you should, just make a claim for that bytch and keep it moving. Both ya'll asses was trippin.

enzio does it and nobody complains :bryan:

illadope

きんが
Daps
Damn man, I dont even know what to say other than you share that girl probably and yo laptop aint goin work

Sent from my 2009 MacBook Pro, has a dent on the top but least it aint ripped in half. *Checks twitter on iPhone*

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
Break up with her. NOW. Whatever feelings you had for her should be in the bushes now if you're smart.

She's either cheating on you or she's crazy as hell. Either way, get the hell outta there. Don't waste time arguing with her, fighting with her, trying to take her to court, etc........all of that shyt is nothing more than further contact with her, which you need to cut off as soon as possible.

No sane woman who truly loves her man would do that shyt. She hits you AND breaks your expensive shyt? Negro, please.

killacal

Banned
Daps
:snoop: you pay her bills and she's not your wife? She already knows what kinda nikka you are. Leave or it'll get worse

YBE

Banned
Daps
"Did this bytch break my $1,000 laptop? Nah....she aint do that"
tumblr_m3qcqlkXa51qj47y6.gif

"This bytch really broke my laptop"
js5-deena-mad.gif

"God's trying to test me....this is a test"
c50a046a_Pissed-off.gif

:pacspit:

tumblr_lrbwqxGYht1qcd82vo4_250.gif

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
she is a teacher.

figures…

my bm was a teacher.

dude stabbed her more than ninety times with nine fatal stab wounds.

got like a gajillion years,...just leave that goof lame girl alone.

it is not worth it.

art barr

mcellas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami
It's over I dumped her she agreed in writing to purchase me a new MacBook pro in a month or I'm taking her to small claims court plus the bottom half still works I can hook a monitor to it and have a desk
Top shrug

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2