Took the biggest L of my life last night

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Me and my lady for the past 3 years get in an argument she slap me I walk out the room and chill then start putting on my shoes saying "I'm out" I hear a strange sound then she says "when u leave make sure u take your laptop with you" and throw it on the floor
d0365598-f9ac-535c.jpg

d0365598-f9bf-925e.jpg

d0365598-f9cc-f639.jpg

:mad:
Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

:russ:

But on the real though, I would've grabbed some of her belongings before dipping and
as-fire-apb-anim-1.GIF

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Man consider this your sign that you got off easy. I'm pretty sure if she slapped you and threw your computer out she was engaging in other similar acts beforehand. You got a sign to dip BEFORE you impregnated or married her. Consider that a blessing. Cut all ties, don't give her any response other than the ones you need to get her out of your life and keep sailing. Beating her up and going back and forth with her will just get you caught in deeper.

jfkennedy

Best After Bobby
Daps
I know you got some female cousins nikka, this is what they're for.

Tug life

I stay fly like a guillemot
Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
Are you still with this slut?

Only advice I can give you has already been said. Break her down emotionally and financially. If you not sharing then you and her job her only income. She gon have to move out so all her money gon be tied into gettin a new place and without that allowance she gon be broke as shyt. If she desperate she'll come crawling back and it's up to you at that point on how to deal with her.

Don't hit her either cuz when bytches do shyt like this they just :troll: irl. You gon be worse off than she is if you kick her out.

i literally :russ: at the bolded

doug c

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so wait... can you call the cops and have her arrested or anything? I know it isnt a major crime but she broke the law somehow...

because this is the type of shyt women can get away with, because they know we cant put our hands on them.. shyts fucced up.. sometimes a strong shake or push is good enough

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
where did this story end up.. i would just grab her social.. and running. wild online...

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I woulda put dat bytch on her dougie after the slap :birdman:

no marks for her to prove anything and i let her know wat it's goin for :yeshrug:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
The nyggaz on here talkin about he should choke, smack, beat that broad etc are trippin. Beatin the broad up will only land u in jail, facin time, losin money, fightin a case, back n forth 2 court, restrainin orders, possible felony, restitution, lawyer fees, court fees, criminal record etc. The byytch will win in court with that shhytt. U gota play chess, not checkers. The op seems to feel sorry for this byytch and doesn't want to press charges because he doesn't want her to lose her job. Fucc that shhytt, this broad didn't give a fucc about damaging the laptop, so why should he feel bad for her. I would be in small claims court with this 1. Because beatin the bytches azz will only land the dude in jail. Be smart:whoo: