Took the biggest L of my life last night

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
It's over I dumped her she agreed in writing to purchase me a new MacBook pro in a month or I'm taking her to small claims court plus the bottom half still works I can hook a monitor to it and have a desk
Top shrug

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

:ufdup: take her back for one night

that makeup sex is gonna be :ohlawd: :ohlawd: :ohlawd: :ohlawd:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
It's over I dumped her she agreed in writing to purchase me a new MacBook pro in a month or I'm taking her to small claims court plus the bottom half still works I can hook a monitor to it and have a desk
Top shrug

shes going to try to get back with you in a few months

be strong

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Top shrug

I knew she would! You guys are really QUICK to tell another man to punch a woman? Seriously? Most women just need you to TALK to her & everything can be rectified.

Mcellas, if you were living with the woman, then the money you were giving her I'm guessing was for the rent and utility bills that you guys SHARE in paying because you LIVE together? Because if she's a teacher, and not on welfare, I'm sure she wouldn't be breaking your stuff (no excuse for that bdw) for money you don't owe her.

Like I said, there's no excuse in breaking your stuff, but it's clear you haven't given us the full story here.

mcellas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami
I knew she would! You guys are really QUICK to tell another man to punch a woman? Seriously? Most women just need you to TALK to her & everything can be rectified.

Mcellas, if you were living with the woman, then the money you were giving her I'm guessing was for the rent and utility bills that you guys SHARE in paying because you LIVE together? Because if she's a teacher, and not on welfare, I'm sure she wouldn't be breaking your stuff (no excuse for that bdw) for money you don't owe her.

Like I said, there's no excuse in breaking your stuff, but it's clear you haven't given us the full story here.

Giving the whole story will be 3 years of stories

Sampson

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Always remember, when shyt's going good, make sure to get some naked pics or video of the bytch you're with. Email them to yourself and you'll have the means to keep all but the gulliest chick in check.

All niccas should have blackmail video on their woman. :win:

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Exactly! At least make it clear for these SLOW brothers that there's more to the story. I know that's common sense for most of us but on the-coli you have to sometimes spell things out.

Sorry, about your laptop. Well done for keeping a cool head & please don't ever take advice from men on here. Some of the men here would hit their mamma. That's the kind of men you're dealing with.

Good luck with everything

jalamanta

GOAT
Daps
Exactly! At least make it clear for these SLOW brothers that there's more to the story. I know that's common sense for most of us but on the-coli you have to sometimes spell things out.

Sorry, about your laptop. Well done for keeping a cool head & please don't ever take advice from men on here. Some of the men here would hit their mamma. That's the kind of men you're dealing with.

Good luck with everything

:scusthov:

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
:wow:

How did it get to this bruh?

A woman doesn't suddenly grow the balls to slap a man. shyt must have been escalating for a while.

You must've let alotta shyt slide in the past.

There has to be a level of respect there.

Just :wow:

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The nyggaz on here talkin about he should choke, smack, beat that broad etc are trippin. Beatin the broad up will only land u in jail, facin time, losin money, fightin a case, back n forth 2 court, restrainin orders, possible felony, restitution, lawyer fees, court fees, criminal record etc. The byytch will win in court with that shhytt. U gota play chess, not checkers. The op seems to feel sorry for this byytch and doesn't want to press charges because he doesn't want her to lose her job. Fucc that shhytt, this broad didn't give a fucc about damaging the laptop, so why should he feel bad for her. I would be in small claims court with this 1. Because beatin the bytches azz will only land the dude in jail. Be smart:whoo:

In court hitting her with :ufdup: >> real life, hitting her with your fist.

Mask and Da Glock

Posting From Rehab
Daps

This is what I've been thinking the entire thread, it's a three year relationship dudes saying "oh she's cheatin on you" "oh this"...:wtf:

you guys been watching this couple? Have you personally been breaking off his girl? You did the right thing boss. Obviously you care(d) for her and don't want to ruin her...so you're getting a new one and you cut her off...it's not a win but there's no win in this situation. The only loss would be to take her back after a few months but you are not going to do that, no.

Edit: man...and a LIVELIHOOD, HOW YOU FEED YOURSELF, is infinitely more important than a material object. I don't care if a girl I had been in a relationship with for that long broke my windows popped my tires and mafia style blew up my car...I'll recoup that legally and let that bytch breathe and realize after years of therapy she is a fukked up terrible person and maybe she'll off herself. Let's hope not, friends, but if it happens so be it.