Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
and when she woke up it wouldnt have been
a working tv in that bytch.....
a0yqua.jpg

What music video is that? I wanna watch the whole thing for some laughs :pachaha:

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
ice cream castles and it's no laughing matter.
your life is about to chance.

a0yqua.jpg
Chance? but thanks breh.

and to be on topic is she at least sorry for what she did? It doesn't make sense to me that your giving her money and shes gonna break your laptop. How ungrateful can you be? and besides posting on the coli have you done anything about it? I'm not saying to put hands on her but.........:shaq:

jalamanta

GOAT
Daps
Not paying she was my lady for real I just ain't feel like giving it to her

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

Should have choked the bytch for disrespecting steves da gawd work of art smh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
This is one of them incidents Bill Burr was talking about in his new standup.

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
If your livelihood depends on that laptop (you're a web designer or have an internet-based job) then you should be really angry.

fukk that. If you use that laptop to get on The-Coli then you should be PISSED AS fukk.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Me and my lady for the past 3 years get in an argument she slap me I walk out the room and chill then start putting on my shoes saying "I'm out" I hear a strange sound then she says "when u leave make sure u take your laptop with you" and throw it on the floor
d0365598-f9ac-535c.jpg

d0365598-f9bf-925e.jpg

d0365598-f9cc-f639.jpg

:mad:
Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

I don't want to tell you this breh,but women know who they're messing with. Surely she's been testing you bit by bit to see how far she can go and well this....is the icing on the cake.

A woman that knows a man will kill her without hesitation if she crosses the line will never attempt something like that. Because she knows if she does...no brother..father ...mother....or anyone else can save her when that guy snaps and is coming for her neck.

Women only do this when they know they can get away with it.

I've seen women date guys who didn't care about going to jail or catching a case over a murder charge, and you know what happened. They never got out of line.

If there was an argument...all the girl would say is "never mind this isn't even worth it" and walk away (or break up with him).Because deep down inside she knows who she's dealing with.

My advice to you is to leave that chick...because if she slapped you and you didn't react the way she wanted you too .And then she broke your PC and you still didn't do nothing. Surely she's going to keep pushing your buttons until you snap.

So please, leave that chick alone.

Fmju

Fixture
Daps
Reppin
PG
Are you still with this slut?

Only advice I can give you has already been said. Break her down emotionally and financially. If you not sharing then you and her job her only income. She gon have to move out so all her money gon be tied into gettin a new place and without that allowance she gon be broke as shyt. If she desperate she'll come crawling back and it's up to you at that point on how to deal with her.

Don't hit her either cuz when bytches do shyt like this they just :troll: irl. You gon be worse off than she is if you kick her out.

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
lord knows... lord knows :lawd: I would have snapped

you are a better man then I