Too many blacks showed up at white pool party so neighbors called the cops

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
Stay away from white, speak to them only if necessary, don't engage yourself in any activities that involves being around them, why is that so hard to understand for blacks folks, they don't like you and they never will.

This would be easy for those who stay in the hood and never deal with the world outside of it. What about those who don't live in the hood and deal with the world?

Amphibious

Land, water, wherever.
Daps
Racism is over... we need to reach our arms out and embrace others

2009rockthebellsrgwpjnzv1scl.jpg

This isn't racism though.

Discrimination.

Different shyt :manny:

pimpineasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Race bait thread. If I throw a party and people turn up I don't want to entertain then yeah y'all don't need to go home but y'all need to get the fukk up outta here.

Serious talk racism is easy to find without these dumb ass examples

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Race bait thread. If I throw a party and people turn up I don't want to entertain then yeah y'all don't need to go home but y'all need to get the fukk up outta here.

Serious talk racism is easy to find without these dumb ass examples
i don't know, seems like they were invited to the party and the neighbors called the cops.

chrischamp

Banned
Daps
Because its not realistic.

why not
Because its not realistic.

I live in Canada bro, except for job, i don't engage myself in any social activities with the cacs, and i'm very happy about it. I enjoy being around my black sistas and my bros, my stress level is 0 and i don't have any problems with the cops because of that. If a black cCanadiancan do it, why not in a country where black people make up 40 millions of the population. Your community has great potential but your people are too dependent on whites.