Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
We need a pig smiley in this piece.
char_53855.jpg

IllustratorMike

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Native of the NYC, getting fed in the Big D!
:why:This has gotten so tired already. These muthfukkas are living out some kind of fantasy when they get that badge I swear.

This bullshyt is the very reason I hammer the ugly truth of the matter into my son's head constantly. These cops want to wipe your future seed out of existence so you have to watch yourself. If given the opportunity, they'd rather kill you than think/act objectively and rationally.

Always drive that fact home with your kids, brehs.

That :flabbynsick: cac in shorts just standing there while the girl gets manhandled :birdman:

chrischamp

Banned
Daps
No surprises here. Your average cop is a boy dressed as a man that never outgrew playing cowboys and indians, cops and robbers, etc.

White cops are not different from your typical cacs, their mindset are the same the only difference is that the cops have the authority to use the laws to hurt black people without consequence, so they use it. White citizens and cops support each other against blacks, so why being surprised when a white citizen call a cop for a black person.

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
fuccboi thought he was in syria :mjlol:

gun-roll.gif

this is what i mean when i talk about white people with guns who have racial paranoia. his racist mind has been trained and conditioned to believe black people are more dangerous than they actually are that he sees interactions with black people as much more threatening than they actually are.

there was no reason for him to pull out a gun but his irrational racist mind couldn't accurately process what was really going on so he went from 0-100.

of course he'll get suspended (with pay :sas2:), this will blow over, and he'll be reinstated. the system did it's job :dry:.

Last edited: