Too many blacks showed up at white pool party so neighbors called the cops

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Won't comment until investigation is over.

The cop was wrong...I admit that.

The cac neighbors are pussies.

But we don't know the full story as to why the cops were chasing those kids. Teens are demonic as fukk...at least where I'm from. I hate them.

But glad the cac cop was already suspended. He was power tripping. Disgusting.

Edit: more stories came out and the kids are speaking out and confirming that various parents called the cops because black people were at the pool :what:

:snoop:

fukk cacs.

Last edited:

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
http://thegrio.com/2015/06/07/shocking-video-texas-police-attacking-black-teens-at-pool-party/
Sunday morning, a video was released online showing officers brutally handling a group of teenagers dressed in swimwear.

The incident reportedly took place this weekend in McKinney, Texas – where a resident was having a pool party. Allegedly, neighbors were concerned about the large group of black children who were in attendance at the event, and called the police to intervene.

Authorities arrived immediately to the predominately white neighborhood and proceeded to chase and handcuff the frightened partygoers without providing much information as to why.

At one point in the clip, an officer can be seen pinning a young girl in a bathing suit facedown into the grass while grabbing her by her braids. She and her friends hysterically scream as she is cuffed. The adults in the neighborhood are seen helplessly watching on as the girl sobs.

All throughout the clip several detained young boys try to explain to the police that they just arrived to the scene and were not involved in whatever complaints had been made. They also appear confused as to why they have been cuffed. The video ends with the officer chastising the boys for “being part of the mob.”

The video itself seems to be taken by two young white men who briefly appear at the beginning of the clip. Despite filming the incident, they are treated politely by the officer, in stark contrast to his behavior with the other children.

We’ll bring you more on this story as details surface.
the video is shocking its not up anymore but ill update later
found it

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
To be honest I don't need to know the full story....Yeah the teenagers were probably acting like entitled a$$holes but that is how the normal teenager acts....for the police...especially that one cop who was already pissed that he fell to just act the way he did is fukking ridiculous...when he had that little girl hand cuffed on the ground I wanted to jump into the video and crack him over the fukking head...when he pulled his gun on those kids though....:ufdup:....he needs to be relieved of his duties...the cac is a hot head and deserves any thing bad that comes his way...

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
someone sent me this and i was disgusted. :scust:

3:10 bytch ass cop pulled out his gun like the weak minded bytch he is :scust:

and cacs and c00ns really don't think this country has a problem with police and excessive force with black people :beli:

i hope that pig ass fuccboi cop dies a slow horrific painful death.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
To be honest I don't need to know the full story....Yeah the teenagers were probably acting like entitled a$$holes but that is how the normal teenager acts....for the police...especially that one cop who was already pissed that he fell to just act the way he did is fukking ridiculous...when he had that little girl hand cuffed on the ground I wanted to jump into the video and crack him over the fukking head...when he pulled his gun on those kids though....:ufdup:....he needs to be relieved of his duties...the cac is a hot head and deserves any thing bad that comes his way...
Yeah. Nothing the kids did warranted him pulling the strap out. Thats just insane