Too many blacks showed up at white pool party so neighbors called the cops

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
@Ineedmoney504
Damn you catching feelings too? Just because I won't jump to conclusions?

I don't see how that's c00ning breh. But go ahead and catch feelings.

The Coli is sensitive as hell nowadays :huhldup:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I will never understand why BP wants to hang around a bunch WP. I really don't understand.

These kids dont understand they are a target as soon as something goes down.

Its like black people are the living on the walking dead and most white people are the zombies. You make one false move and your dead meat, but these kids are being brought up being told. Its ok, its not like it use to be....

Then they go out beyond the walls draw attention to themselves and get destroyed

Retired Account

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
Race bait thread. If I throw a party and people turn up I don't want to entertain then yeah y'all don't need to go home but y'all need to get the fukk up outta here.

Serious talk racism is easy to find without these dumb ass examples

In the OP it says that they were invited and the neighbors called the cops not the kids. The cops only went after the black kids even thou i doubt the all the white kids were any less rowdy and they were over aggressive( do barrel rolls and pulling out a gun).

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Cop was on some PTSD trip with that shyt. Did too much trynna control the situation. No need to make examples out of kids like that. Hemming up shorty was taking it way too far.

But let's be real, the fukk good you expect to happen when running and squaring up with an aggressive cop trying to detain somebody? It coulda been WAY WORSE for breh who had the gun pulled on him.

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
dap +rep

they be having the nerve to talk down on TxSU for being "ghetto" when they came from the same hoods/schools and white people say the same about their school :mjlol:

LMAO these nikkas got the nerve to call TxSU ghetto but every time I've visited PV after I left Freshman year there have been shootings, fights, and all types of fukkery. Not to mention those white people who live in the county that PV is in be bullying the fukk outta that school. They gave some small ass high school a multi million dollar grant to build a new football stadium but PV got potholes on their field and only one set of old ass bleachers. That place is straight garbage.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
@Ineedmoney504
Damn you catching feelings too? Just because I won't jump to conclusions?

I don't see how that's c00ning breh. But go ahead and catch feelings.

The Coli is sensitive as hell nowadays :huhldup:
na bro i cant fukk wit u, if it was a mix of white and black on the ground getting slammed and guns pulled out on i would agree, but thats not the case, they had a bunch of white just chilling across the street

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Cop was on some PTSD trip with that shyt. Did too much trynna control the situation. No need to make examples out of kids like that. Hemming up shorty was taking it way too far.

But let's be real, the fukk good you expect to happen when running and squaring up with an aggressive cop trying to detain somebody? It coulda been WAY WORSE for breh who had the gun pulled on him.
I agree.

Can't wait for the police report.

Why the fukk was he even tryna detain them?

fukk those cac neighbors.....the black kids seemed harmless as fukk