Too many blacks showed up at white pool party so neighbors called the cops

BiggWebb79

You Don't Have The Answers...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elm City
It's not hard to buy land and put seeds in the ground. Not hard to purify water and have water and food reserves. It's actually pretty cheap if your not a broke boy..:sas2:

Money is a tool to get the means to survive. If the economy calapsed today and money was worthless, do black folks have the means to survive. Invest in solar, land, and water brehs. My thread in two months gonna help some of you simple nikkas out:wow:time to change the narrative on these nikkas.
Might have to speed that up to two weeks instead of two months:feedme:

tmonster

Superstar
Daps
I'm talking about those kids parents. Why would you move your family into enemy territory :francis:
you are questioning the wrong people, the odd behavior is being carried out by the police
what the parents did was pretty normal and legal

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stay away from white, speak to them only if necessary, don't engage yourself in any activities that involves being around them, why is that so hard to understand for blacks folks, they don't like you and they never will.

I dont give a fukk! I'm going to go where ever the fukk I want CAC. fukk all the bullshyt. Just because I am somewhere that you believe is your territory doesn't mean I want be around you are with you. I just want to do the fukk I want. If I want to go to a pool in a white neighborhood you better fukking deal. These a$$holes have the nerver to act like they even own this place when they stole the very land with murder and disease. One day the racist ones will get their due justice.

Until I dont give a fukk, I'm gonna shyt in your toliets and fart in your fukking seats.

LogicFirst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Dear Officer Casebolt,

Smile! You're famous now baby! I saw you on Fox, MSNBC, and CNN. The New York Times, Newsweek and The Huffington Post. To "protect and serve" lol. How proud you must be of yourself. Murderers, rapists, and kidnappers all must be thrilled you didn't pay them any mind and instead are chasing water balloon victims.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
you are questioning the wrong people, the odd behavior is being carried out by the police
what the parents did was pretty normal and legal

That's not odd behavior. That's literally why police was created in this country: to protect white people from black people.

Whites have made it clear they don't want to integrate with your black ass, but keeping begging your enemy to treat you like a human being.

tmonster

Superstar
Daps
Again, cacs has made it clear they have no desire to integrate with black people, so why in the hell do black people keep trying to force themselves to be around their enemy?
those people were not trying to force themselves near anyone they just wanted a decent place to live
stop accusing them of low key self-hatred, when they are just trying to achieve a good life, instead get the cops to change their behavior or at least go harass the cops with the same zeal you harass these people with.

tmonster

Superstar
Daps
That's not odd behavior. That's literally why police was created in this country: to protect white people from black people.

Whites have made it clear they don't want to integrate with your black ass, but keeping begging your enemy to treat you like a human being.
those people are not trying to integrate with anyone, they are simply looking for a decent place to live
you keep accusing them of that with no proof

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
those people are not trying to integrate with anyone, they are simply looking for a decent place to live
you keep accusing them of that with no proof

The irony is that dude is a Jamaican immigrant so his criticism can be levied back to him for running from black majority country to a white one.